NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

Yeah I think so. They're in the game now, the only difference is that their names are currently different. I don't know the logistics of them joining the MLBPA, but I assume their names will be correct in the next update. Similarly, if say, Homer Bailey starts the year in the Reds' rotation, he will be in the next update too, with the right name.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't put enough effort into a game. Not even MVP 2005. If they really put in the proper work and cared about fans playing for a while, there wouldn't honestly be a need for the beautiful work that is created here at MVPMods. I think they make these games so that you get sick of them by the time the next year's edition comes out. God bless this site.

They don't put enough effort into a game. Not even MVP 2005. If they really put in the proper work and cared about fans playing for a while, there wouldn't honestly be a need for the beautiful work that is created here at MVPMods. I think they make these games so that you get sick of them by the time the next year's edition comes out. God bless this site.
So you gave the game a day and already dislike it?

These people that put the game down are EA Fanboys that don't want 2k to exceed. You cannot complain about rosters, because if EA had a game they would be 99% same.

You guys just like to complain because your still pissed at 2k for buying the MLB rights.

You can't play a game for a day and say it's bad. You have to play at least 15-20 games to get a feel for it, and see if its for you.

I actually hated 2k7 when i first played the demo. I played it nine more times and now I can't wait to get the game.

I actually have some decent expectations for the regular Xbox version. I have the feeling the game engine will be relatively similar, with the only difference being graphics.

Also, can someone who has the game look up the rating on Zito's curveball. I saw a video of it and it looked pretty weak. Just a pet peeve of mine

On that note, is there anyone willing to answer some little questions I have about the game?

These people that put the game down are EA Fanboys that don't want 2k to exceed. You cannot complain about rosters, because if EA had a game they would be 99% same.

You guys just like to complain because your still pissed at 2k for buying the MLB rights.

Maybe they just don't like the game. Maybe they just think a modded MVP still blows 2K away. How could you know?

I actually have some decent expectations for the regular Xbox version. I have the feeling the game engine will be relatively similar, with the only difference being graphics.

Also, can someone who has the game look up the rating on Zito's curveball. I saw a video of it and it looked pretty weak. Just a pet peeve of mine

On that note, is there anyone willing to answer some little questions I have about the game?

If the Xbox version is descent and cheap I may consider buying it because I miss playing baseball video games on the Xbox and playing my friends on it. Has anyone bought the regular Xbox version?

One thing i noticed in the game is all the players like Sammy Sosa and Disakue are all in the game under aliases as yall have discussed, and in case you didnt notice, the fake names have the initials of their real life counterpart.

The game itself seems solid so far after playing it for about an hour, and the batting really feels mvp-esque. brinkman might not have made a total overhaul of this game, while still solid, still has its rough edges. in a couple years, i can see hthis game being a flasy, goiod looking, mvp style game.

Archived