The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will work with all rosters: It comes with utilities to make any roster work, and it also comes with a utility that allows you to update your dynasty or owner mode "save" (no starting over).

All future KG's roster releases will not need to be converted they will come 100% working

It comes with utilities to make any roster work, and it also comes with a utility that allows you to update your dynasty or owner mod save.

KG's future releases will not need to be converted they will come 100% working

Thanks for clearing that up Kraw. Cant wait for that

it doesn't include one of my faces?

I'm ashamed ...

Hey JP, I didn't mean to not include you & the only reason that Utley is on the ad is because I designed it. Many, many more cyberface makers contributed, I just tried to pick out some major, well-known designers for the ads sake. Most of the names that I listed have contributed alot of faces to the current file. Your faces are great, I just didn't think that you had been at it for very long. Your work is definately included!

what did i contribute? i noticed my name on the list, but i don't really remember doing any faces. but whatever, free publicity :)

and madcap...that geary face...i think the texture is excellent. is it an 04 model? if so, ignore the rest of this as it won't matter. the only problem i saw was the nose. the tip of the nose didn't seem to map out correctly. and it's also too long. the bridge of his nose needs to be shorter. simply put, you can just move everything beneath the eyes up a little closer to the eyes.

oh. forgot about that one. thanks for clearing that up. i just realized right after i posted that i also made a recent helton face too. dang my memory is failing me lately. oh well, it just makes me extremely eager to leap over to these new faces.

what did i contribute? i noticed my name on the list, but i don't really remember doing any faces. but whatever, free publicity :)

and madcap...that geary face...i think the texture is excellent. is it an 04 model? if so, ignore the rest of this as it won't matter. the only problem i saw was the nose. the tip of the nose didn't seem to map out correctly. and it's also too long. the bridge of his nose needs to be shorter. simply put, you can just move everything beneath the eyes up a little closer to the eyes.

his nose is mapping a bit funny, I dunno what's up with that. I think his face needs to be a bit "skinnier". I'm gonna slim his goatee up a bit and try to fix the nose, somehow...

Well fellas...my HD took a big ol' **** on me tonight. i didn't have too much in the works and even less previews of what I had but I am a bit disenchanted with my pc right now to say the least. Does anyone have any tips for recovering data from a "corrupted or unreadable" external hard drive? That info would be t i t s right now, thanks.

BTW, it's a Maxtor 300GB, owned about a year 1/2. Stay away.

sucks man. i hate when that happens. you just never know with these drives. i had a maxtor that fried within the first year i bought it too. but then again, i've got one now that i've been using since like 1998 that's running nice and smooth. i learned from an early beginning to back everything up. so i do it on multiple drives. in fact, i have 10 hd's counting right now. it might be overboard, but i'm not risking losing everything ever again.

• 2 months later...

Archived