Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMadcap

The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

I want to do Rauch, Cordero & Gregg, a few more Phillies & "Big Country" Brad Eldred of the Pirates (does he have a face yet?). After that I will release what I have so that they may be included in the models.big(if there's room) or they may be downloaded & installed as the user sees fit.

I will continue doing prospects (Phillies & others) right up until opening day. After that, who knows.

Eldred does have a face, but it looks like he is wearing foundation.

added to list, thanks Pirate. Now that I think of it, Adam Laroche needs a new face too, does he not?

Just a quick update. I will be redoing all my faces with the 07 Pressboxes where necessary. The resolutions are absolutely amazing. Shouldn't take much time at all. These textures are amazing to work with. The results are incredible. Now if only we can find a way to get minor league access...

At first, I liked the other version of Werth a lot better, and I didn't think this one looked like Werth at all. But after looking at his new Pressbox, he looks a lot different to me (maybe it's the loss of his goatee) and your new version looks very much like him.

I would give Derrek Lee a try, but I really need to do a couple other faces before I give him a shot. Do you mind trying him?

I may do Lee but he's pretty far down the list. If the minor league photos ever show up I'm gonna be busy. If not I'll probably do a version of him.

Can somebody post up Anibal Sanchez's new photo? The Marlins site freezes up my browser every time I try to open their page. I want to give him an 07 makeover. Get me Kevin Gregg's new portrait too if possible. Thanks.

Other Marlins that could use updates/new faces: Yusmeiro Petit, Josh Willingham, Randy Messenger, Eric Reed.