Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMadcap

The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

Well whaddya know, there he is. You did a great job on him!

I've done all I really can with Duncan. Admittedly he isn't perfect but his pressbox leaves a lot to be desired & his headshape is a little hard to replicate. I've already spent too much time on him so hopefully he'll suffice for now.

As for Barajas I re-used (without permission) the Barajas that was already in the game. The texture simply needed redone & the headshape needed some minor reshaping. Easy fix. if anyone knows who did the original let me know so I can ask for permission.

has Jogar done a Johnson (starter for the Marlins, forget his first name)?

Up next...Barry Zito

How about doing a Dobbs?

I'm just doubling up Justin Germano's face for him in my game, they practically look like brothers. if he keeps hitting like he has so far this spring and makes the club I'll whip up a face for the guy.

KG, Zito is on hold btw, the shot of him they have up for his pressbox is not near as nice as the shot of him in his Giants getup. Is that the new pressbox shot? Right now they oly have the tiny version of it up. i'd like to redo his face based upon that shot if possible.

Sweet work dude!

Ok, so Rollins looks totally awesome in-game except one thing, I am having issues with oediting his mouth correctly. It doesn't line up right & looks goofy in the game. Any help with this (one part of oedit I am no good at!)?

Madcap,

Do you think you could release the ones you've done of Scott Thorman and Matt Diaz? They are great and would make my Bravos nearly complete.

Thanks!