Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMadcap

The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

Nice job, especially on Rolen. However, a good Brandon Wood has been done already by rokcp99 I believe. Still a good job though.

yeah, I noticed this when I went to import Wood into my models.big, oh well.

Next up...Wes Helms

Are you planning to release all the faces in this thread in one download?

I was just looking for the Anibal Sanchez face for possible inclusion in the MVP 07 patch.

Thanks for your efforts making faces btw.

Hory, let me know when you would like to have the faces by. I was planning on releasing them all in a few weeks or so but if you want them sooner I can see to it.

I hear you man. All i have found so far are small pics which i realize are not even worth to send them your way. But i want to encourage you to keep up your hard work. I truly have a lot of respect for all modders on this site, including you. Your last Phillies faces really enhanced my personal gaming expierence and i'm looking forward for your upcoming output.

I really appreciate it...

Keep an eye out for a revamped Phillies pack released in the next few weeks!!

Hory, let me know when you would like to have the faces by. I was planning on releasing them all in a few weeks or so but if you want them sooner I can see to it.

Well, kraw is finalising the patch today, so if you want to send the Anibal Sanchez face to TotalMVP05@gmail.com, that'd be awesome

I'll try and get it in in the patch at the last minute to replace the retired Keith Foulke's face.

Thank you for the face, I've let kraw know, hopefully it should make it in the patch.

Thanks again

Aaron Rowand...this is an update to last years release. I cleaned up the texture, reshaped him and whatnot. Overall I am pretty satisfied with it.

Former Phil current Red, Jeff Conine...

wow, atleast in that shot he looks pretty friggin' creepy!