The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done all I really can with Duncan. Admittedly he isn't perfect but his pressbox leaves a lot to be desired & his headshape is a little hard to replicate. I've already spent too much time on him so hopefully he'll suffice for now.

As for Barajas I re-used (without permission) the Barajas that was already in the game. The texture simply needed redone & the headshape needed some minor reshaping. Easy fix. if anyone knows who did the original let me know so I can ask for permission.

has Jogar done a Johnson (starter for the Marlins, forget his first name)?

Up next...Barry Zito

How about doing a Dobbs?

I'm just doubling up Justin Germano's face for him in my game, they practically look like brothers. if he keeps hitting like he has so far this spring and makes the club I'll whip up a face for the guy.

KG, Zito is on hold btw, the shot of him they have up for his pressbox is not near as nice as the shot of him in his Giants getup. Is that the new pressbox shot? Right now they oly have the tiny version of it up. i'd like to redo his face based upon that shot if possible.

Ok, so Rollins looks totally awesome in-game except one thing, I am having issues with oediting his mouth correctly. It doesn't line up right & looks goofy in the game. Any help with this (one part of oedit I am no good at!)?

They will be out in time for inclusion in the new models.big which will be compatable with the new UR by Totte & Kg's rosters. You shouldn't be starting a dynasty before then imho anyhow. It'll just be a pain to upload things one at a time so I'd like to upload them all together then if I do a few more once the season starts I'll release them individually. I'm waiting for then new pressbox photos to do an Elvis Andrus if possible.

Madcap,

Are you interested in making any classic faces, or just current players?

For right now current players. I have some interest in the classics mods. If I stick with it I may be willing to assist you guys in the off season.

Ok. Problem was, I had to reshape his pic to stretch the texture. I accidentally saved the pic after stretching it & then used it as my guide for the oedit work. Bonehead move but it has been fixed. See above.

Definitely looks better now :wtg:

Archived