The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about Casto, wasn't sure how he fit into their plans...then again, with that roster! I'll give him a look.

Players slated for release as of now (will probably change quite alot when the new pressbox photos show themselves); re-work Chuck James(done), Re-work Chris Duncan(I didn't think my first version would even be that good, his pressbox is quite poor), new Barajas, Casto, Bobby Cox, Marlins starter w/o a face (Johnson?), Madson, Coste, Jaramillo, Burrell, Mike Costanzo, David Ross, Nolasco(if he has a decent pressbox), Gregg, Rauch and on & on.

I may tackle Zito, we'll see. The facial hair does need to go!

as soon as the new pressbox photos come out PLEASE alert me. Time is short & I really want to have atleast 90% of my projected players done by opening day. I shudder to think of the list of prospects that this years pressbox will probably provide. they should have pics of anyone currently in spring training correct? If so I'm gonna be busy. Should be fun. Hope I'm stilll married at the end of it all!

Meh. I could most likely use that Chris Duncan if you didn't already trash that version. I know you plan on changing the headshape, so that makes this version that much more useful. I think I can photoshop his chin hair off.

Archived