The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

Hamels' chin still looks a bit too big IMHO. Besides that great job :smile:

Agreed Ghostdog. He's far from perfect & still needs some touching up. I am hoping that his new pressbox is decent but I'm sure he'll be grinning away. This will be tweaked either way before release.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamels version #3. A face worthy of the 20 win season he's gonna have this year. I left my last version up for comparison. Hamilton on deck.

BTW Phillies fans, Happ, Bisenius, Marson, Drabek all have real nice pressboxes to work with. Expect faces soon. I also have a Carlos Carrasco in the works.

I want to do Rauch, Cordero & Gregg, a few more Phillies & "Big Country" Brad Eldred of the Pirates (does he have a face yet?). After that I will release what I have so that they may be included in the models.big(if there's room) or they may be downloaded & installed as the user sees fit.

I will continue doing prospects (Phillies & others) right up until opening day. After that, who knows.

Just a quick update. I will be redoing all my faces with the 07 Pressboxes where necessary. The resolutions are absolutely amazing. Shouldn't take much time at all. These textures are amazing to work with. The results are incredible. Now if only we can find a way to get minor league access...

At first, I liked the other version of Werth a lot better, and I didn't think this one looked like Werth at all. But after looking at his new Pressbox, he looks a lot different to me (maybe it's the loss of his goatee) and your new version looks very much like him.

Archived