Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMadcap

The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

Thanks for the Elvis A. attempt.

Saw Jogar's Chuck James. Great job still MadCap but only because his old portrait from 2006 I still like yours with the dirty face/hairy chin look. That is how I know him to look.

If you're dejected you know what to do with that Chuck James face if you're not going to use it!

And, I had no clue you were married man. I thought you were a college kid.

Jogar's is pretty nice. I think I might have lost some of the texture because I desaturated the image somewhat to get a more realistic skintone (less red/bright). I'm gonna fool with it some more. I'm a little upset only because I felt that, for once I picked a good headshape for the base. Unfortunatley the texture just didn't hold up.

As for me being a college kid yeah, I do the college thing in spurts from time to time however I am 26 so I guess that puts me out of the college kid demographic somewhat.

It might not be long until there are new hi-res shouts of Braves players, they had their photo shoot yesterday...

Thanks for the info Hory. KG mentioned something about the Pressboxes being done soon. I am hopeful that that is the case. Say, have you any requests Hory, sir? You've enriched my MVP experience so much, I'd love to give a little back.

All the Pressboxes should be taken over the weekend, starting yesterday.

All the Pressboxes should be taken over the weekend, starting yesterday.

YEAH!!!!!

Trevor Crowe keep your mouth shut! :w00t:

Yeah, add bobby Abreu to that list. What's up with smiling for your photo anyhow? There supposed to be big, tough Baseball players right? Smiles just don't belong!

Your last Bourn face was great, but this is one is simply amazing. I can't believe how real it looks :shock:

Fantastic!!! :wtg:

Thanks Ghostdog. It was a matter of picking a decent headshape, the texture did the rest. It's my best yet imho. I got lots more of this quality on the way. Next up Carlos Ruiz...

I likes these man keep up the good work. I'm gonna photoshop his chin hair off and use it for u know what.