The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may do Lee but he's pretty far down the list. If the minor league photos ever show up I'm gonna be busy. If not I'll probably do a version of him.

Can somebody post up Anibal Sanchez's new photo? The Marlins site freezes up my browser every time I try to open their page. I want to give him an 07 makeover. Get me Kevin Gregg's new portrait too if possible. Thanks.

Love the work you're putting in bro!

Could you please PM or e-mail me a list of completed WIP's and faces you project will be done over the next two weeks? I want to prepare the list of cyberface id's for your faces :)

This week I'm looking to release my generic face pack 2.0 with 30 faces, so anything you send my way will get in 3.0 to be released at a later time. If that eases any feelings of "HURRY UP MAN" that you feel.

sounds good Mo. I should have a nice selection of faces for you in the near future.

KG- I was pretty happy with how he turned out. I used an 04 style face for him so I can't really change much. There is a little too much room between his mouth & nose (which is a little long) but other than that I am happy with it.

Not sure. I want to do Zito but I can't find a pic that I'm happy with. I might look into giving Derrick Lee a try or possibly Frank Thomas.

I'm currently working on Brad Eldred & searching for a good headshape for Chad Cordero. Any ideas?

Archived