The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, why would they have thick lips?

i use the cut and paste method. re-color it, the eraser to blend, and then also the paint brush to draw in necessary details.

and damn those faces looked good. i could've sworn the previous pujols was perfect, but now you just made it a difficult choice.

I wish I could make cyberfaces like you guys.

Give it time comp. When I started everything I made looked like crap. I grabbed Jogar's tutorial and just started practicing. I'm still learning. It's difficult because you also need to get good at oedit though it isn't a necessity to start. In time it will come to you. Pop in here and ask questions whenever you want.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Look for these in the new models.big update for MVP 07, It will blow your mind!

hey while you're at it, any chance you could throw a ben broussard and matt lindstrom in the mix?

I'll take a look at them. I've already got a rather lengthy list that isn't getting any shorter. Some of you other acomplished cf makers should give some of these guys a shot.

yeah, something like that is cool. i have it already. it's just that i have this one particular mod that's used for personal mods only, and the set up i have for it is unique and i don't wanna have to go through that whole process, as it would be quite extensive for me.

but i eventually would like to get a crack at these too. i get jealous with the pressbox pics you guys get to deal with. when, and if i ever finish doing classic faces, i'd love to switch over to modern faces. for now, i'll leave these new guys up to you guys.

Is there any way you can work on Spiezio's sunburned cheeks? I was at the game tonight, and got to see his pressbox photo in all it's megatron glory. Bigtime rosy cheeks. And it shows up in his cyberface. It's definately better than the non scott-spot one currently in my game, but I was just wondering if there is any way to tone down the rosiness? :)

Archived