The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm honestly happy enough with Gonzalez as is. it's not 100 perfect but I think it will more than do the trick. I am appreciative of your comments as always and love the constructive crits but honestly, it's pretty damn close. I'm willing to trade some slight facial ovrsights for the hi quality texture that shines through. So long as somebody sees him in game and says "oh that's Mike Gonzalez" and "it looks like Mike Gonzalez", I've done my job.

BTW Thr33nil, thank you very much for forwarding along your faces to me. KG and I are grabbing a bunch out of there for inclusion in our new project. Thanks again.

I'm honestly happy enough with Gonzalez as is. it's not 100 perfect but I think it will more than do the trick. I am appreciative of your comments as always and love the constructive crits but honestly, it's pretty damn close. I'm willing to trade some slight facial ovrsights for the hi quality texture that shines through. So long as somebody sees him in game and says "oh that's Mike Gonzalez" and "it looks like Mike Gonzalez", I've done my job.

exactly my opinion too - keep up the good work!

Ok, I have finished a little side project that I have been working on and will start releasing all my new stuff in the near future.

If you have been following my work you will notice that I have included a request for donations along with my most recent work. When I first joined this site I couldn't really understand the reason for the whole donations bit but after modding for sometime now I've come to understand it all a bit more. For me it is a way to justify the excessive ammounts of time that I spend modding this game for you the community. It is a fun hobby of mine but one that is quickly becoming a bit of a chore at times. Anyone who mods with any regularity (KG,Totte, Kraw, Bigbully, etc.) may understand what I am talking about here. If you mod regularly please refrain from making any sort of donation as your contributions to the community have been more than enough. However, if you enjoy my work and use it in your game, please show your appreciation for my efforts by making a small donation.

In addition I encourage you all to show your appreciation for the many talented modders on this site & EA mods. Fire up the original MVP game to see just what I am talking about. Wow! Let's keep this up guys.

Thanks and keep your eyes peeled for more releases in the coming days.

i'm thinking the same, I just wanted to try an 04 version cause I'm falling in love with the incredible texture quality. I'm wondering if I can use lighting to create an illusion to make the face appear diferently? Probably not but I won't give up. WhaT do you guys think of the Utley I released?

why not try 4x cyberfaces? It wouldn't tax anybody's system because it's only one small texture, unlike uniforms or stadium adds.

As for Utley, he looks amazing, but I think his ears need to be adjusted.

wouldn't 4x crash though?

I think I will heed your advice and fix Utley's ears up a bit. i don't think they look that bad, maybe a little Elf-like but real ears may be a stretch. The 04 ears are nice and crisp anyhow so not really any need.

Archived