• Chicago Cubs
    • Philadelphia Phillies
    • New York Mets

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Felix Pie is projected to maintain the spot in center field, with Soriano possibly returning to his old position at second base upon his return from the DL. Matt Murton, Cliff Floyd, and Jacque Jones will battle for the remaining spots.[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

JR, that post-game report is nicely done, but I miss the old one. Maybe you can add that in as well, and highlight a different player for each game (like you did with Felix Pie)?

Looks like you are back in business with winning games. Poor Bartman. There seems to be no refuge for him :smile: .

BTW, since Lou has banned Bartman, will his next move be to bring in the goat :wink: ?

JR, that post-game report is nicely done, but I miss the old one. Maybe you can add that in as well, and highlight a different player for each game (like you did with Felix Pie)?

Looks like you are back in business with winning games. Poor Bartman. There seems to be no refuge for him :smile: .

BTW, since Lou has banned Bartman, will his next move be to bring in the goat :wink: ?

Thanks redsox. I'm actually just playing around with some overlays, the boards are still intact though. ;)

Yeah, Piniella isn't going to take any chances this year. If it means bringing out the goat, he'll stop at nothing. :)

Thanks redsox. I'm actually just playing around with some overlays, the boards are still intact though. ;)

Yeah, Piniella isn't going to take any chances this year. If it means bringing out the goat, he'll stop at nothing. :)

ROFL.. Good stuff. I like the Felix Pie board too.

how many more games is soriano out and what do you plan on doing with him when he gets back?

like where will he bat

That's a good question. Soriano (when hitting) brings in a lot of options. He should be back by the end of April, so that will give me enough time to see how the outflield is panning out. (Pie, Floyd, Murton, Jones).

My other option would be at second base. Cedeno started out swinging the bat, but seems to be falling off lately, so essientally I'm keeping his (Soriano) old position 'warm' for him, so to speak, just in case.

My third option is Ryan Theriot at 2nd base. I'm going to let April run out and sees what gels at 2nd (and the outfield) positions before considering Theriot /Soriano and what to do with them.

Izturis and the corners in the infield are solid. At least for now. And if it weren't for some stellar pitching and defense, I'd probably be at the bottom of the division right now.

I'm keeping my eye on the farm system to see if any catchers a making any noise down there, because Blanco and Barrett are pretty much non existant at the plate. Don't be surprised to see that posistion filled by someone else too.

keep this up it is looking awesome!

i also like what your planning to do with soriano and have him possibly come back to second sounds cool

Which would enable me to move DeRosa to 1st or 3rd to rest Lee/Ramirez, if needed.

Just a thought.

Archived