[align=center]Astros Hitting[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Astros Pitching[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you could show notable hitters and pitchers in the game? Not necessarily the whole thing.

Every day you make my dynasty look worse and worse lol. I'm loving the work you put into this.

EDIT: 5,000th post.

Thanks for the input, D. I really enjoy building the overlays, and I'd like to accomplish pretty much all of it through this type of format without losing a major amount of game by game individual statistics.

I'm sure this format will change and evolve by the time it's over with.

The screenshot of the grounds crew covering up the field is really great. Did you take a real image and converted into it like that?

Also, I like the new backdrop that you got for the lineup card. All these new inovations are really a thing of beauty. Great job man.

The screenshot of the grounds crew covering up the field is really great. Did you take a real image and converted into it like that?

Also, I like the new backdrop that you got for the lineup card. All these new inovations are really a thing of beauty. Great job man.

Yeah, I took a real photo and smudged it down. I'm trying to stay away from real pics as much as I can, but I thought I'd throw this in and 'cartoon' it up a bit.

I've got tons of ideas yet to come, redsox. I hope people are enjoying them so far. I'm going to try and devise some sort of (quick) board with that batting and hitting stats. Something that doesn't have to be 'detailed' so much every day.

Anyway, thanks for checking in!

Archived