JoeRudi26

Who Will Win The NL Wild Card?  

73 members have voted

1. 1.

• Houston Astros
    • Chicago Cubs
    • Philadelphia Phillies
    • New York Mets

That looks pretty neat JR. A suggestion would probably be to have like the American and National League logos in the background or maybe have the logo of the best team in each logo. Something like that.

BTW, what is that in the background. Can't really make it out.

EDIT: Oh. Nevermind. That is a logo of both American and National League in one. I just didn't see that all that clearly at first. My bad.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks pretty neat JR. A suggestion would probably be to have like the American and National League logos in the background or maybe have the logo of the best team in each logo. Something like that.

BTW, what is that in the background. Can't really make it out.

EDIT: Oh. Nevermind. That is a logo of both American and National League in one. I just didn't see that all that clearly at first. My bad.

lol. Here it is:

[align=center][/align]

But yeah, this was done in a hurry, I really don't know what I'm going to do with it. I have a few ideas for some other boards if you ever want to use them.

Shoot me a pm.

Looking good JR. I see Mr. Pie is already making an impact. Good stuff, unlike my Cubbies in RL today. LOL

Keep up the good work man.

Just what I needed to happen. I just played the 2nd game of the series at home against Cincinnati (posting tomorrow), and Ronny Cedeno is absoluetly tearing it up. This is working out better than I expected.

Soriano got injured, so I brought put Floyd back out in the outfield. He'll be platooned with Murton unless he starts hitting with more consistency.

Just what I needed to happen. I just played the 2nd game of the series at home against Cincinnati (posting tomorrow), and Ronny Cedeno is absoluetly tearing it up. This is working out better than I expected.

Soriano got injured, so I brought put Floyd back out in the outfield. He'll be platooned with Murton unless he starts hitting with more consistency.

That bites that Soriano got injured. - How long is he out?

AND - this dynasty is great! Keep up the good work.

You know it was only a matter of time before all that yelling and obscene jesters and throwing out anything from bats to base-paths was going to get to him :smile: . But of course the game would not be the same without him. Here's to hoping that nothing major happens to him :wink: .

You know it was only a matter of time before all that yelling and obscene jesters and throwing out anything from bats to base-paths was going to get to him :smile: . But of course the game would not be the same without him. Here's to hoping that nothing major happens to him :wink: .

I can tell you this much, it's a good thing the Cubs are starting to win some games. You know, for Lou's sake. ;)

Why is it that always after I say something about a player they get injured in a dynasty. See, Alfonso Soriano.

I know, lol.

At least it pushes me to see what I can get out of Murton. With the way Lee, Ramirez, Izturis, and now Pie and Cedeno are hitting, to see Floyd come around would make this lineup be about as competitive as one could hope for.

Murton and Floyd will be platooned regularly until one of them comes around, along with Soriano when he gets back from the injury. Jacque Jones isn't exactly tearing it up (.154, 3 RBI, .325 OBP) either. As far as I'm concerned, earning a spot anywhere in the outfield is up for grabs until I see some consistency.

JR, what I love the most about this dynasty is how into it you get. I would love to have the conviction and passion (and patience) to be able to do something like this. I really do envy you. Good Luck with the OF situation. (I'm personally cheering for Murton, I really like that kid. Along with Cedeno, he's one of my favourite young players).

JR, what I love the most about this dynasty is how into it you get. I would love to have the conviction and passion (and patience) to be able to do something like this. I really do envy you. Good Luck with the OF situation. (I'm personally cheering for Murton, I really like that kid. Along with Cedeno, he's one of my favourite young players).

lol, Thanks fred13. To me, baseball is a way of life almost. It's in my family, it's on my TV every day, even my kids are competitve with this Mario Baseball game they've been playing for a couple of years. They're 8,7, and 6, and they'd rather do that than any other thing. It's a blast. lol

So, as you can imagine, summertime is bustling in my house every year. But the sad part is, where I'm from (small town, Indiana), there's not alot of baseball fans around me, so I guess this is has sort of become my hobby in the summer.

I hope people will enjoy it as the season progresses. ;)

*Edit - As far as Matt Murton, I actually hadn't heard much about him before I started this Dynasty with the Cubs, so in a sense I don't have alot of background on him. I'll be paying much more attention to Chicago (WGN 9 in my area) so there's no doubt I'll get the full report. ;)

Good win against the Reds. I love your latest format.

Thanks, Maestro. I'm liking the QuikLine Board better on top I think. It looks like the Cubbies might be able to respectably hang around the top of the Division through April, barring any type of melt down.

Hey guys, I'm working on some sort of in-game overlay for my dynasty that shows up to date hitting and/or pitching stats. Other than maybe a small pic beside the stat bar, does anyone have any suggestions/ideas for this particular overlay?

Any input is appreciated.

JR

[align=center][/align]

The second does look better than the first one. Really well done.

But there is just too much red though. Maybe have a different type of red (darker) and then dim the opacity? Or maybe have some sort of a background instead of the black layer?

But this is really a good job. You just seem to have a never ending set of ideas.

The second does look better than the first one. Really well done.

But there is just too much red though. Maybe have a different type of red (darker) and then dim the opacity? Or maybe have some sort of a background instead of the black layer?

But this is really a good job. You just seem to have a never ending set of ideas.

Thanks for the input, guys. As far as the basic colors, I figured there was too much red, and even thought of changing the basic colors to blue. Still messing with things though.

As soon as I figured out how to make 'curves' correctly, that will add a whole new dimension to some of the boards and overlays.

BTW, redsox, I'm looking forward to an update on your dynasty.

Archived