1. 1.

• Houston Astros
    • Chicago Cubs
    • Philadelphia Phillies
    • New York Mets

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Post Game Highlights (April 4th)

[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Cubs Batting[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Cubs Pitching[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Reds Batting[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Reds Pitching[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

Hey JR, How long does it take you to do the Highlight Boards? I am guessing that you are just using the first that you created as templates, but the first one must have taken a while for you to do.

I'd say it originally took me about 3 hours to complete. Making cuts, and deciding on the shapes and where everything is to be laid out.

And you're right, once it's done, save it as a Photoshop file (HB Template) so you can manipulate your layers to create next one. After the templates are made, it's pretty easy from there on out.

edit* I was trying to accomplish something that was compact and readable, yet covers the main thrust of the game. That's why I thought the 'boards' might be a good idea to get the visuals of the game across.

Every season, and every team has their own 'story' if you look close enough or if you just simply follow them through their season. The writing, IMO, needs to be short and to the point, but there has to be some sort of linear message as the games move from day to day. Of course, sudden 'outburst' that Lou Piniella is capable of attracted me even more to do this Dynasty.

I have no doubt it's going to get better.

Dude, this stuff is unbelievable. I feel for you just because I know from years of photoshop experience how much time this stuff can take, but we'll gladly wait on this dynasty, it's incredible.

Thanks TwentySeven, but for the most part, the time consuming parts are over. I should be able to hang in there pretty easily now and present a comprehensible season.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. Let's just hope 'Sweet Lou' doesn't get out of control. ;)

JR, if I may, I'd like to make a suggestion:

For your standings board, maybe make the white box the colour of the forum background so you don't see the white, and it looks like just the standings box, its awesome either way, but thought I'd give you a little heads up. Once again, amazing dynasty and good luck with the rest. :wtg:

JR, if I may, I'd like to make a suggestion:

For your standings board, maybe make the white box the colour of the forum background so you don't see the white, and it looks like just the standings box, its awesome either way, but thought I'd give you a little heads up. Once again, amazing dynasty and good luck with the rest. :wtg:

Thanks fred13. Actually, the Day2Day Standings Board was the last one I made, and I really hadn't decided what exactly to do with it. So in a sense, it's not totally complete.

But you're def right, the white needs to go. I'll think of something. :)

Joe Rudi: This is fantastic. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to check this out sooner, but I will from now on. Keep up the great work, and maybe you'll get a chance to stop by my Mariners Dynasty...

endeavor - Actually, I've have been to your Dynasty, and it's top notch work. The writing is superb, and the variety you keep on your page makes it a great read.

It looks like you have an interesting season brewing, I will definately keep checking in. Go A's! ;)

[align=center]Post Game Highlights (April 5)[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Cubs Batting[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Cubs Pitching[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Reds Batting[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]Reds Pitching[/align]

[align=center][/align]