JoeRudi26

Who Will Win The NL Wild Card?  

73 members have voted

1. 1.

• Houston Astros
    • Chicago Cubs
    • Philadelphia Phillies
    • New York Mets

I was going to do my own Cubs dynasty but now I don't think I will. This would blow it out of the water! BTW Michael Barrett has the hockey goale style mask and not a cage.

I'm sure JR would agree that, if you want to do a dynasty...do a dynasty. He's got a great thing started here - much more appealing than any dynasty I've seen to this point...but that doesn't mean everyone should stop doing their own.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure JR would agree that, if you want to do a dynasty...do a dynasty. He's got a great thing started here - much more appealing than any dynasty I've seen to this point...but that doesn't mean everyone should stop doing their own.

Co-signed. Dynasties are fun, at least when I have time to post them....lol. Certain dynasties have different things that make them great whether it's presentation, writing, etc.

Absolutely.

[align=center]Post Game Highlights (April 6)[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Cubs Batting[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Cubs Pitching[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Milwaukee Batting[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Milwaukee Pitching[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]*Stay tuned for the Post Game Report as Peter Gammons questions Lou Piniella on the struggles of the Cubs hitting*[/align]

Tough loss, maybe for another touch of realism add some "censored" words from Pinella lol.

You can guarentee with Lou, there will be censorship. He's (I've) been extremely mild so far, but string a few losses together and there's no telling what will come out of his mouth. He might even throw a reporter or two out of the clubhouse. Literally.

Seriously though, I've thought of that and I'm sure it will come to that at one point or another in the season.

Censored, of course. :)

You can guarentee with Lou, there will be censorship. He's (I've) been extremely mild so far, but string a few losses together and there's no telling what will come out of his mouth. He might even throw a reporter or two out of the clubhouse. Literally.

Seriously though, I've thought of that and I'm sure it will come to that at one point or another in the season.

Censored, of course. :)

lol sounds good, perhaps getting thrown out of a game?

Your starting lineups are a thing of beauty though I like your format for the opening day starting lineup the most. They look so much better than the later starting lineup formats.

I'm still sort of playing around with most of the graphics. I like the Opening Day lineups a little better too, but it could still change before it's all over with.

[align=center]Post Game Highlights (April 7)[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Cubs Batting[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Cubs Pitching[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Brewers Batting[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Brewers Pitching[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]