1. 1.

• Houston Astros
    • Chicago Cubs
    • Philadelphia Phillies
    • New York Mets

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right. I was up 4-0 going into the 9th. He just ran out of gas.

Here's how it went down:

sdqcopy.jpg?t=1175989237

Wow. Just one out away (maybe even one strike away) from that complete game. This has happened to me too (more than once) - when I am one out away from a complete game and I just can't seem to get that last out with that current pitcher. But these things like that sometimes add to the reality of the game you know.

Thanks, I was checking yours out too. It improves every time I see it. Great job.

Yeah. Thanks again man. But I am just not satisfied with my post-game report. I just can't get it to come out just right. Maybe you can give me some pointers when ever you have the time.

It does add realism, and I definately wanted Lilly to get the complete game, but I could tell where this one was headed, and fast. I started warming up Dempster and Eyre at the start of the inning, just in case. It worked out, and with the way things were starting to turn, I was surprised Dempster nailed it down just having to face one batter.

Yeah. Thanks again man. But I am just not satisfied with my post-game report. I just can't get it to come out just right. Maybe you can give me some pointers when ever you have the time.

Your attention to detail is meticulous. If I was to critique one thing, it would be to lighten the colors a bit. It still looks great, and I personally like the darker colors, but IMO it's much easier to sort out if it was just a little bit lighter. Like I said though, you're doing a fantastic job.

This post game board is still a work in progress. I eventually want to be able to combine the most essential post game stats into one board, as opposed to 3 or 4 which take up so much space.

I took this one (as close as I could) from one of ESPN's new style of post game overlays, and added a few little things myself. I eventually want to work in some sort of (Division) standings, but as of now I'm not sure where to put it. I'll think of something.

I am also working on a different style of Highlight Board, so it may be a couple of days before I post more highlights. This is still a work in progress, but here's the new board.

[align=center][/align]

Wow, that's a great presentation.

Thanks HFLR, I actually just swiped a pic with my Sony Handheld off the TV, stuck it in the comp and Frapped a pic. I tried to duplicate it as much as I could, but just added a few of my own parts, as you can see.

IMO, the background was the hardest part about this thing. I just couldn't get the shapes right, but it turned out ok.

[align=center][/align]

Even when the team is leading the division? Man, I guess thats Lou for you :wink: .

Lou once said, "You have to find your weakness(es) when you're at your strongest. Weeding them out while you're on top is alot less stressful than doing it when you're in the hole."

And we all know how stressful Lou can get. ;)

Thanks HFLR, I actually just swiped a pic with my Sony Handheld off the TV, stuck it in the comp and Frapped a pic. I tried to duplicate it as much as I could, but just added a few of my own parts, as you can see.

IMO, the background was the hardest part about this thing. I just couldn't get the shapes right, but it turned out ok.

[align=center]WinDVD2007-04-0722-25-53-98-1.jpg?t=1176[/align]

For the yellow triangles on the left, try duplicating the layer first, then with the lower layer, do a motion blur. I think that might work.

Archived