Cubs720's Request It, Tex(ture) It Cyberface Thread

ChicagoCubs720

Lets see if this catches on:

As a cyberface maker, my biggest problem has always been the texture-creating aspect. With all these face requests as of late, I thought maybe people with satisfactory photoshop skills might like to create some cyberface textures and have someone do all the OEditing for them.

Here's the deal:

1)You think of a cyberface you want to see in the game (I'd prefer established major-leaguers, not single-A kids that could be in the show in a couple of years)

2)You create the texture using your awesome photoshop skills and resources such as mlbpressbox.com

3)post the texture in this thread. This will give other people the opportunity to critique it and give you suggestions. Other members are also free to improve the textures themselves.

4)I'll then find a headshape, create the fsh, OEdit the ord/orl files, and post a screenshot in this thread. I'll let you know if the texture needs any adjustments, and you can let me know if any changes should be made to the headshape.

I'll either release them in one big package, or attach them one by one in this thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yankees

-----------

Chien-Ming Wang

Wang.png

EDIT: For those wondering, don't scream my head off about these being Yankees, I will try to make textures for other teams that don't have faces

Isn't my recently updated Wang good enough? :binkybaby:

I'm tempted to say, "Oh the many times I've had to ask someone, 'Isn't my Wang good enough for you?'," but I worry that double entendre Chien-Ming Wang jokes are getting old.

--Eric

ROFL It's 8:52 am over here and this is already my favorite post of the day...thanks Eric.

I'm tempted to say, "Oh the many times I've had to ask someone, 'Isn't my Wang good enough for you?'," but I worry that double entendre Chien-Ming Wang jokes are getting old.

--Eric

Sorry I can't exactly know what do you mean, but I was not saying a double entendre.

Archived