MVPmods Blogs

Trues

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are correct sir.

OK, I'll make it bi-lingual :D (some stuff comes better in english believe me)

Will you be interested in knowing (and follow) the Cuban Baseball League by any chance? It runs from December to April

I also could spent some time doing the history of the game in the Island, I spent one season with my team (Industriales) and did many good pictures, could show that too.

I'd like to blog about modding. There are some tidbits of info readers might find interesting or humorous that I have always held back on sharing for the simple reason i didn't want to seem self-serving.

I think this is a neat idea...

I've just added a new (simple) blog module to the site. It's nothing fancy but it could be fun.

MVPmods Blogs

If you have any interest in creating a blog, please post here and you'll be given access.

Thanks.

things that make you go Hmmm

I always thought that was what the forum was, a giant blog of sorts

things that make you go Hmmm

I always thought that was what the forum was, a giant blog of sorts

Sometimes you feel the need to comunicate with someone (mostly modders) and the forums seems not the very right place, as if you say: KC are you thinking on doing the "La Guaira's Uniforms?" and someone will say in the next post:

OFF TOPIC, This is MLB Total Uniforms thread ... he he there is some volunteers in here to police the threads sometimes :D

So for the OFF TOPIC silly and not so stuff the blogs are great, also in a blog there is some sort of pertaining (not sure if the right word), so it's like your own home that you decorate, arrange and furbish at your own way, you know what I mean, this will enhance and upgrade I am sure the community and the already excellent work it's being done.

Only see pluses on it IMO

Archived