Hoop27's MVP 07 Allstar Sliders V1.1

Hoop27

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoop, I think I have come to the end of the beta. I really like what I have now and games have been great. I am using pro and I actually feel like it is a challenge.

then I will put out the sliders tomorrow would have been today but I forgot I had hockey, and I'm going to bed :lol:

baby is being a pain in the **** so the sliders are updated on page 1!

there could be a V3.1 here soon once I work out some finer points but these are pretty close.

Give me feedback as to what is happening in your games with these sliders and what aids you are using in your games.

hope it works for ya!

kumala, can u send me the updated datafile, I may have it but I just want to make sure it is the VERY latest. Also Hoop I tested ur pRO sliders with the datafile from a couple weeks ago that I got from kumala. I scored 13 runs on 20 hits allowing 1 run on 6 hits with oswalt. Seems like too much contact for me and too little hitting for them

kumala, can u send me the updated datafile, I may have it but I just want to make sure it is the VERY latest. Also Hoop I tested ur pRO sliders with the datafile from a couple weeks ago that I got from kumala. I scored 13 runs on 20 hits allowing 1 run on 6 hits with oswalt. Seems like too much contact for me and too little hitting for them

The other option (and I may be heading there shortly) is trying the sliders on all-star and seeing what happens.

Played a game w the Pirates (Snell) vs Nationals (Petterson) w beta file and Kumala sliders

liked it a lot, except that, as usual w me, i get the hits, just not the distance.

Lost 9-4 (leading 4-1 before bullpen came in) but really enjoyed it, except for the Power outage on my part.

Will try same datafile w Hoops sliders now

Hey Kumala. Will you be officially releasing the updated datafile any time soon or are you still in the process of PMing people and testing it out?

And Hoop, it'll be great if you can come up with something in all-star mode!

Keep up the great work guys.

Hey Kumala. Will you be officially releasing the updated datafile any time soon or are you still in the process of PMing people and testing it out?

And Hoop, it'll be great if you can come up with something in all-star mode!

Keep up the great work guys.

try the pro sliders in all-star since I may be heading that way myself. if you do give me some feedback and I will try and adjust accordingly

Ok I played a few games with Seattle. First game, King Felix 14 strikeouts in 7innings pitched. I kept him in too long and he got injured. I like the fact that he threw ALOT of pitches. I gave up 2 runs ( a hr to VLAD). I had 9 hits that game with 7 runs. I still think CPU hitting can be tuned up or user pitching made more of a challenge. That is the only issue I have, this is ALMOST perfect.

Ok I played a few games with Seattle. First game, King Felix 14 strikeouts in 7innings pitched. I kept him in too long and he got injured. I like the fact that he threw ALOT of pitches. I gave up 2 runs ( a hr to VLAD). I had 9 hits that game with 7 runs. I still think CPU hitting can be tuned up or user pitching made more of a challenge. That is the only issue I have, this is ALMOST perfect.

alright in your case turn down the user pitch meter difficulty (i'd suggest 10 points at a time) and you could also turn down user pitch control to -50.

And if you haven't already turn off the strike zone turn it off in the settings. (makes pitching a little less accurate) you can also turn off the pitch cursor or move it to fade.

Archived