Hoop27's MVP 07 Allstar Sliders V1.1

Hoop27

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Hoop...do you have any sliders for just the regular MVP2005, not the 07 one. I'm really struggling on All-Star when it comes to getting hits. Think you can help me out?

I didnt start making sliders till the 06 mod. the best advice i can give you is try a set of sliders and adjust them to your liking usually 5-10 points at a time. it will probably take 15 games or so but you will find something that suits you,

hey Kumala I've noticed the one issue i've had is outside power. so i looked through the datafile spreadsheet and maybe this is an adjustment that could be made...

Just up the power (this controls the outer half) a bit more..

datafile line: 0xf3957227 70

42 Outside_power

ive really noticed pitching away is devastating in this datafile.

Thanks for the advice Hoop. Umm, do you know anyone that does the MVP2005 sliders? I haven't had much luck so far. It seems like I dominate in pitching but I can't seem to get a good hit.

all I can suggest is searching the forums for that. also look into a datafile as well.

I'm not sure how this datafile works. I'm pretty new to this site as you can see so I do get a lot of things wrong i guess. I'm trying to convert the game to 07, would that make a difference at all. What do I need to do this if it would help?

As was stated in the other thread you asked this in, download the 07 Mod and go from there.

Can get it here: http://www.eamods.com/index.php?name=Downl...=details&id=180

If you have trouble d/l it or getting a corrupt .rar file when done, you can use a Download manager like FlashGet to help you get a good download.

converting the game makes a huge difference. EVERYTHING was modded. I would suggest once you do that play a few games with it as is (if you want to use my sliders on page one go nuts) and experiment from there.

kumala and Hoop seems the sliders and datafile works excellent together...again i adjusted the user pitch difficulty and user pitcher ball rate a bit but the rest seems to work great...i suck at pitching so i turned these down a bit to make it a lil easier...by the way here's a few screen shots of my views i put into your datafile kumala...thanks again..game plays awesome with your combo

Ok so I downloaded MVP Mod 07, and the KC's 1x uniforms thing. Now my question is this: What is this datafile you guys are talking about? How do I download the latest one and how does that work. I got the game to work and everything but I would like to try this out now. What else do I need to get some good sliders for the allstar level. I know some of you would say look it up in the official sliders thread but I'm not sure which ones should be used for MVP 07. Another thing, if my game crashes to the desktop with a message like mvp05.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close, should i just use the UR 8.4 Plus Edition to fix it?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi again boys and girls! I'm going to be getting back into messing with the sliders again here for the 08 mod. Just curious how everyone found the final versions of the 07 sliders and what was working for you?

With that info I should be able to attack 08 a little more head on ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi again boys and girls! I'm going to be getting back into messing with the sliders again here for the 08 mod. Just curious how everyone found the final versions of the 07 sliders and what was working for you?

With that info I should be able to attack 08 a little more head on ;)

i just got into the 07 mod, and was looking for a good datafile/slider set--however, the only datafile i could find was kumula's final set, posted on June 24...am i supposed to be using the 'beta' that kumala was working on in conjunction with the sliders on page 1? or can i just use the sliders with the 'datafile final' that is posted in the download section?

thanks.

• 7 months later...

christoph im right with you buddy. im confused as well. Does anybody have this elusive final "beta" datafile that seems to be the good one?

Check the Camera/Datafile section of the Downloads Area and search for all datafiles by Kumula.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?autocom=d...&showcat=30

*Probably the last one he created/posted.

*Can also try sending him a PM.

• 11 months later...

Hey Hoop, did you ever do sliders (that you mentioned above almost 2 years ago :) )for this datafile with the 08 mod? Or new sliders with any datafile for the 08 mod? Thanks

If he had, they are in the download area. SEARCH FOR THEM. That is always the easiest and best way to do things. Go in the Mvp 05 Camera/Datafile section and SEARCH.

Archived