Home of the Braves

xiberger

xiberger would it be a hassel for you to upload the 2005 mod?

I'm not quite sure what you mean with "2005 mod". I can send you my rosters (which I already did, right?), but I'm not going to upload my models.big, portrait.big or stadium files.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, JR. I learned from the best. ;)

The Cubs are one of the toughest teams I've faced this season. They've got a good mix of power hitters and hard-throwing pitchers. Even though they're one game below .500 at the moment, they might have a shot at the postseason. However, the NL Central is a very difficult division, with Houston and St. Louis being Chicago's biggest competitors.

Wow, Z with 10 K's in only his first win..

As I was looking at the boxscore, I realized, only playing one season (ever) in the National League with the Cubbies, that I have never had to face Zambrano. Looks like he had his stuff today.

*edit* I just looked again, HE EVEN HOMERED?

Talked about having a day. ^_^

That he did, JR. It was only Zambrano's tenth start of the season, since he suffered a wrist injury on Opening Day and missed about four starts because of it.

Like I said before, the Cubbies are really a tough team to beat. My pitching had been dominant until now (3.12, second-best in the majors), but in these four games my pitchers have given up 6.5 runs per game and a total of 13 home runs (two of which were hit by the opposing starter!).

The good news is, I'm playing a three-game series against the Brew Crew next. They're one of the worst teams in the NL with a record of 35-50. After that, it's the All-Star break and I think some of my players really need the extra rest.

Any plans on presenting or recapping the All-Star game in any way?

Actually, yes. I'm going to let the CPU control both teams, but everytime one of my Braves is on the mound or at the plate, I'll take over and play with them myself.

As far as the visual presentation is concerned, I'm working on something that doesn't look like my regular recaps, but is a bit different. Stay tuned...

Great update, xiberger, I was going to ask you about the standings. Lots of good, relevant information in the template. Is this a PSD that you created? Something you modified? Just curious, I've seen a few around here similar, and was just curious. :)

Yes, it's a PSD I created. I obviously borrowed many elements from the official website and added some from the MVPSavReader output. It took me quite some time to get it done, but I think it was worth it.

Ok, the All-Star break is finally here! I'm going to post the rosters soon. There will be many familiar faces at the Midsummer Classic, but there are also some surprises. Stay tuned...

Both Eastern divisions are dominating the All-Star squads. While the NL East is sending ten of their players to Detroit, the AL East will be represented by a phenomenal number of 16 (!) players. The Yankees are top with five of their stars participating in the Midsummer Classic. Although I expected to see more Braves in the lineup, three of my players made it into the team (Andruw Jones, Tim Hudson and Danny Kolb).

asgrostersm1.jpg

Archived