Home of the Braves

xiberger

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny Estrada suffered a fractured hand, forcing him to take a break for more than 30 days. I've already put him on the 15-day DL and called up prospect Brian McCann from AAA Richmond. During Estrada's absence, Eddie Perez and McCann will split time behind the plate.

You need to update the game my friend. pick up Nationals Park and replace RFK!

No way, Jose...at least not for now. ;)

I might update my game to include all the new stadiums after having finished this dynasty. This is 05 and I'm gonna continue to play in the ballparks that were around back then.

Well, I take screenshots in the game using Fraps. Then I take those pics and put them in an image file I created in Photoshop. It took a lot of time to finish the templates, but now writing game recaps and updates takes almost no time at all.

As for your MVPSavReader problem, check out the official thread. You might find an answer there.

Even though the Reds are in last place in the NL Central, I'm having a hard time playing against them. The don't have too many good hitters (Ken Griffey Jr. is benched for Willy Mo Pena!) or dominating pitchers, but somehow they seem to find ways to beat me.

Archived