The Official "Post Your Rig" Thread.

gangstar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Who has the Best Gaming computer on this site and the 3dmark 2006 score ..

Intel core duo 6400 overclock 3.0Ghz

Abit fatality Fp-In9 Sli ready Motherboard

Rosewill RP550V2-D-SL 550W SLI Ready-ATX 12V V2.01 Power Supply

Therlkmake CASE TT|VB1000BWS black

1.5 patriot memory ram

Nvidia geforce 7600 gt

Western cavair 250Gb Sata 3.0 8mb

Logitech cordless Lx7 mouse

Logitech Multimedia Keyboard

Thermaltake CL-P0372 92mm Enter CPU Cooler

3 Blue leds case fans

Sony 18x dvd burner

My 3dmark 2006 score is 3856

You can dowload the basic free http://www.futuremark.com/download/3dmark06/

APPLE IIc Plus

CPU 65C02

SPEED 4 MHz

RAM 128 KB

ROM 128 KB (Contains AppleSoft Basic and an ML

TEXT MODES 40 x 24 / 80 x 24

GRAPHIC MODES (only the full screen modes are listed here) : 40 x 48 (16 col) / 80 x 48 (16 col) / 280 x 192 (6 col) / 140 x 192 (16 col) / 560 x 192 (16)

COLORS 16 (256 colors with a upgrade that was availble in 1989)

SOUND one channel (Because the Apple IIc Plus operates at 4Mhz, sounds from Apple II programs are distorted, but you can cut the speed down to 1Mhz on start up for games).

I/O PORTS Monitor, Joystick/Mouse, RGB, Floppy Disk, RS232c (2), Video Expansion, Internal Modem Connector

BUILT IN MEDIA one 3.5'' diks-drive

OS DOS 3.3, ProDOS, UCSD Pascal

POWER SUPPLY External power supply unit

What is that d/l do? And what is the program for?
3DMark 06 is the worldwide standard in advanced 3D game performance benchmarking and the latest version in the popular 3DMark series! 3DMark06 tests include all new HDR/SM3.0 graphics tests, advanced SM2.0 graphics tests, AI and physics driven single and multiple cores or processor CPU tests and a collection of comprehensive feature tests to reliably measure next generation gaming performance today.

APPLE IIc Plus

CPU 65C02

SPEED 4 MHz

RAM 128 KB

ROM 128 KB (Contains AppleSoft Basic and an ML

TEXT MODES 40 x 24 / 80 x 24

GRAPHIC MODES (only the full screen modes are listed here) : 40 x 48 (16 col) / 80 x 48 (16 col) / 280 x 192 (6 col) / 140 x 192 (16 col) / 560 x 192 (16)

COLORS 16 (256 colors with a upgrade that was availble in 1989)

SOUND one channel (Because the Apple IIc Plus operates at 4Mhz, sounds from Apple II programs are distorted, but you can cut the speed down to 1Mhz on start up for games).

I/O PORTS Monitor, Joystick/Mouse, RGB, Floppy Disk, RS232c (2), Video Expansion, Internal Modem Connector

BUILT IN MEDIA one 3.5'' diks-drive

OS DOS 3.3, ProDOS, UCSD Pascal

POWER SUPPLY External power supply unit

WOW NICE :rocklicker:

3DMark 06 is the worldwide standard in advanced 3D game performance benchmarking and the latest version in the popular 3DMark series! 3DMark06 tests include all new HDR/SM3.0 graphics tests, advanced SM2.0 graphics tests, AI and physics driven single and multiple cores or processor CPU tests and a collection of comprehensive feature tests to reliably measure next generation gaming performance today.

Huh? - English please! Sorry, I have no idea what all that meant!

I am running MVP 2005/MVP 07 Mod on the HP Digital Entertainemnt center Z565 series, DVI to HDMI on a 63" Samsung Plasma display, with 6.1 surround sound............Specs i don't even know; just it looks very crispy.

Big thanks to the guys who created this mod!

Doubt I'll have anything in the top 10 but I'll post my score once I get my x1950 pro in the mail. Single slot cards are all I can get and the 8600s that just came out look wack. Selling my bfg 7600gt after that if anyone would be interested. It'll be up on ebay. Ive got my pc hooked up to a Westinghouse 37" with 5.1 speaker setup.

Dell 5100

XP SP2

P4 3.0Ghz

2 Gb ram

Internal 250 Gb HDD Maxtor 7Y250M0

External 160 Gb HDD

BFg 7600 gt (soon to be x1950 pro)

X-fi sound card with I/O Drive

Antec 500W PSU

Memorex DL 16x burner in external case

XBOX 360 wired controller for MVP mostly.

Intellimouse optical

Dell Keyboard

Mousepad from KMart

Score 3224

(was 2800 something before I changed the AF and AA to application)

I built my rig about a year ago for games like Oblivion and Half-Life.

...So of course now its obsolete.. lol

===============

AMD Athlon 64 FX-55

ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe

(2) eVGA 7900GT SLI'd

2gb Corsair XMS

(2) 10K WD SATA Raptors RAID0

WD 3200JB 300Gig storage drive

PCP&P 510 SLI-PFC 510W

SB Audigy2 ZS Gamer

...in a modded up Lian Li PC-68 case with pretty massive air cooling (Thermalright XP120 for the CPU and a pair of Zalman VF900cu's for the graphics cards). Not the most quiet box in the world but its pretty solid.

Funny thing is I play only a select few games. MVP is probably the most popular in my library. Ever since I built this rig, MVP runs much worse than it did on my old ATI card. It ran silky perfect with my old rig and now that I have railed my performance 2 fold, MVP runs worse??? Go figure.

I will probably keep this rig at least another year. It does well with the upper end games I play so no rush to upgrade... or drop another $2000+.

not the best, but it plays mvp at full quality 1280*1024

Pentium D 805 (at 3ghz)

2gb PC-5300 DDR2 dual channel ram

250gb seagate hd 7200.8

PNY Nvidia Geforce 7600gs 256mb

some cheap 17in crt monitor

windows vista ultimate (thank you msdn)

and xp pro

i run xp pro for games because i'm having a heck of a time trying to game on vista. everything else is on vista though

If you knew, your mind would, quite simply, implode. All you need to know is that I have had to redirect the eastern seaboard's water supply to route through the water-cooling unit I have installed on it.
No - seriously. I'd like to see. If you don't want to make it public, then PM me. (You've got me curious)

No - seriously. I'd like to see. If you don't want to make it public, then PM me. (You've got me curious)

lol. The ZX81 was an early "PC" from the early 1980's. MarkB's post was a joke.

EDIT: See TyWiggin's post above mine, for a link with info about it.

Archived