Can A 2012 Total Mod Be Done?

Gordo

how about the next person who asks gets banned for life.

Now I'm hoping that gonzo asks again.

If i would like 2 give a donation to u guys for ur work, how would I go about it

This is serious!

Since I know I will implement the mod, I feel you all do deserve a donation

So just tell me which paypal account or other method 2 donate and I will

Good job for all who are contributing!

That's a very nice thing to say and also welcome to the website. If you really want to donate then donate to the website because Trues can always use the help to pay server costs.

As the starter of this thread and after having given it long deliberation with unimportant people who shall remain nameless as well as countless hours of personal internal turmoil, I would like to come out and say that I protest the release of this mod. I can't tell you why. It's just a feeling. Thanks for understanding.

Hahahahahahahahaahahaaha

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys i would like 2 thank you all in advance for the hard task u r undertaking in relation to an updated conversion mod for MVP baseball

the Mods truly keep the game fresh and all your hard work is @ least appreciated by me

That being said...........................

If i would like 2 give a donation to u guys for ur work, how would I go about it

This is serious!

Since I know I will implement the mod, I feel you all do deserve a donation

So just tell me which paypal account or other method 2 donate and I will

Good job for all who are contributing!

That's definitely a nice sentiment musty and it is appreciated...but instead of any Paypal donation...could you just arrange a date with this girl for me? Really...just one date/night would be just bueno! :good:

kate-upton-cat-daddy1.jpg

That's definitely a nice sentiment musty and it is appreciated...but instead of any Paypal donation...could you just arrange a date with this girl for me? Really...just one date/night would be just bueno! :good:

kate-upton-cat-daddy1.jpg

You can't have her.... Shes mine. :)

Great job with this guys! I don't come around that much anymore but when I saw this was really getting done this year it made me want to play the game again. Great job!

She's from my home state. Which one of us really has the best chance with her? :give_rose: Oh, right... None of us... :cray:

*sob* *sob* Y4L is right about the reality dose...and you are correct too Rroy...I gues I'll have to be content to play the Cat Daddy video on repeat and with the sound down on the 2nd monitor while I play games. Oh wait, am I the only one who does that? :rofl:

*sob* *sob* Y4L is right about the reality dose...and you are correct too Rroy...I gues I'll have to be content to play the Cat Daddy video on repeat and with the sound down on the 2nd monitor while I play games. Oh wait, am I the only one who does that? :rofl:

Um, no. :blush:

LOL! Well at least I haven't got bored enough to remove the existing audio track and make the video with my own dance/stripper music remixes. Might have time later in the week. :db:

Great! Then you can upload that to the MVP2005Miscellaneous section.

I can hear Mrs. dennisjames now: "Honey, why do you have a folder entitled dance/stripper music remixes?"

LMAO! Well luckily I've been divorced for 10 years and I am single and live by myself...so the benefits are that I have the freedom and all the time to do baseball game modding. BTW that last phrase goes over REAL well in the singles bars out here in the Hollywood area. :crazy: