Can A 2012 Total Mod Be Done?

Gordo

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle...in the first release version, will the models.big file contain the latest cyberfaces done by jed and jogar??

Yes, it's completely up-to-date, even including the faces Jogar put up yesterday.

Kyle...in the first release version, will the models.big file contain the latest cyberfaces done by jed and jogar??

yes and no. there was a cutoff point we agreed on so that we would have compatible facepack and roster. any more faces released following that date will be added in a later update. i assume the roster is being handled in the same manner. i will check in a little bit to let you guys know what date that was, so that everyone knows when the rosters should be updated to in the id list.

EDIT:

Yes, it's completely up-to-date, even including the faces Jogar put up yesterday.

if this is true, i do not have some of the more recent faces in the facepack. the intent was to include these in an update release.

yes and no. there was a cutoff point we agreed on so that we would have compatible facepack and roster. any more faces released following that date will be added in a later update. i assume the roster is being handled in the same manner. i will check in a little bit to let you guys know what date that was, so that everyone knows when the rosters should be updated to in the id list.

EDIT:

if this is true, i do not have some of the more recent faces in the facepack. the intent was to include these in an update release.

Since I've taken over on the final version of the roster, I've been handling these last few faces myself. There's been a bunch of faces pop up recently and the final steps in this mod have taken some time, so I didn't see any harm in adding them in myself. Sorry for any confusion.

Only issue is that i won't have my files updated so i just want to make sure there aren't any holes that may cause crashing. but as long as you keep up with what's in the id list and are making sure the files are packed correctly, we're good to go. now you definitely owe me a trade ;)

Only issue is that i won't have my files updated so i just want to make sure there aren't any holes that may cause crashing. but as long as you keep up with what's in the id list and are making sure the files are packed correctly, we're good to go. now you definitely owe me a trade ;)

They all appear to be the file size that Kraw stated was necessary and they look good in-game, so they appear to be good to go.

Just sent you some more uniforms. After that, I'll probably owe you a trade. :)

Guys i would like 2 thank you all in advance for the hard task u r undertaking in relation to an updated conversion mod for MVP baseball

the Mods truly keep the game fresh and all your hard work is @ least appreciated by me

That being said...........................

If i would like 2 give a donation to u guys for ur work, how would I go about it

This is serious!

Since I know I will implement the mod, I feel you all do deserve a donation

So just tell me which paypal account or other method 2 donate and I will

Good job for all who are contributing!

how about the next person who asks gets banned for life.

As the starter of this thread and after having given it long deliberation with unimportant people who shall remain nameless as well as countless hours of personal internal turmoil, I would like to come out and say that I protest the release of this mod. I can't tell you why. It's just a feeling. Thanks for understanding.

@musty: I get your conviction, but just do something nice for someone else at some point, somewhere. Some deal, eh?