Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

As for the trickle of releases this season (2014):

A lot of personal things have been going on for a while now off the web...and as many know, some things are above modding and baseball...

Back on topic though, what I've been trying to do is fix the font mapping across all uniforms. Some uniforms just look horrible. Notable changes have been with the Orioles and Rays so far.

Some fonts I have to genuinely make entirely from scratch, and that takes a long time :(

I will come out with a Total Uniforms 2014 though before the year is out, hopefully.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still struggling with getting cyberfaces to work. I want to create some player faces, but when I follow the process to do so like I normally would for the NBA2K games, the UV mapping is all wonky and won't work!

So what I did was try to find some .IFF tools from the earlier MLB2K games to see if it can convert from .IFF to CFF and import it into Blender that way. The damn things don't work on a 64-bit OS and the owner never coded a 64 bit version.

Not sure what my next step is...

Please take it as your reference~~ :)

#31~

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3DM Mod Tool, re-engineered/translated for the community. No need to use the NBA2K12 Mod Tool with Java because it's always acting wonky.

I'll recompile this little tool in spanish for the MVP Caribe guys when I get the chance, but this is what I'm working with at the moment:

2YJsr4c.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived