Kccitystar's Total Mods + Stuff

Kccitystar

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this mean that we will see less sold out stadiums? Or are you just working on other aspects?

Keep up the good work! ;)

I meant Crowds as in the textures for the crowds with more authentic 2014 merchandise and less stupid striped shirts

Amazing uniforms, thank you for your great work and effort. I just have one question, maybe stupid....
When I import the COLORLIST.TXT FILE should I have checked the specific (Astros or NYY) uniforms in the MLB 2K12 Roster Editor, or just import it ?
I mean does it affect the other uniforms that have a different colorlist.txt?

KC,

Nice job with the Astros and Yankees. Did you change any colors in the 2014 versions to use the colorlists included, or can I just add the uniforms with your 2013 colorlist that I already have installed ?

Global Update is up. It also includes the MLB2K14 startup screen/logos I've been using since January.

Special thanks to Picklebrad and everyone's contributions. You guys are awesome.

My pleasure man. Thanks for putting everything all together. I've been so busy with work and getting ready to move. I'll be an official Atlantan as of the 1st!

Archived