Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Vlad_Zola_Jr

Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K12]

REDitor II v. 5.0

Courtesy of Visual Concepts

This is the tool, which will help U edit Roster-files of such games as MLB 2K12 (PC and XBox 360), NBA 2K12 (PC and XBox 360), MLB 2K11 (PC), NBA 2K11 (PC and XBox 360) and NBA 2K10 (PC)!

myfriend2.th.jpg90420534.th.png56932042.th.png65904718.th.png

Author: Vl@d Zola Jr.

Co-Authors: M@dDog

Special thanks: JaoSming, hokupguy, Leftos, STOMPTHECOURT, jrlocke, ALX, aloncho11, pena1, Ariel, Zeusnlsc, yuyuzhen2, toyomihm, njkobe, HAWK23

What is new in version 5.0?

New in v. 5.0:

- All functions are now available for FREE.
- Two minor fixes.

Download and enjoy It:

v. 5.0 - Installer

Read Release Notes after the installation. It is important!

Notes:
Please, note, that files, edited with REDitor II, are guaranteed to work correctly with REDitor II and original games only. It is not guaranteed, that the files will work correctly with any other 3rd party software.

"Hidden" Hot Keys: Ctrl+Tab switches between tabs in the current file; Ctrl+Shift+Tab switches between opened files; Ctrl+Double Click on the cell activates Dynamic Linkages, if it's applied to the cell (the cell represents a color or links to another tab); Ctrl+Click on the fixed(grayed uneditable) row/column selects the whole row/column; Double Click on an item in Column Filter list to get to the beginning of the category; Ctrl + Shift + F opens Create Filter... dialog.

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr

Schedule editing confirmed! The only thing left for decoding is Players Injuries/DL Status.

So, i'm starting to round it up for building a beta version.

If you find any interesting parameters after the release, which are not implemented, feel free to report - so i'll look for them. ;)

Yes, it'll be compatible with XBox files, but in 7-10 days after the PC release is out (another version will be released with XBox support).

Schedule editing confirmed! The only thing left for decoding is Players Injuries/DL Status.

If you find any interesting parameters after the release, which are not implemented, feel free to report - so i'll look for them. ;)

Yes, it'll be compatible with XBox files, but in 7-10 days after the PC release is out (another version will be released with XBox support).

That's great news Vlad!

This is insanity. Any chance it would support imported stats from something like a spreadsheet?

What I think would be cool is if there was some sort of algorithm that the game uses to translate imported seasonal stats from real life into player skill points.

Can't Wait!

I know this has been asked before on created teams, can it be possiable to put in a league division and is possiable to change logos these things is my only problem any info is great.

Since we can edit the schedule with this program, can we perhaps edit the starting time of the game? So we begin in 2013 and not in 2012? Know what I mean?

This is such great news... :good:

Since we can edit the schedule with this program, can we perhaps edit the starting time of the game? So we begin in 2013 and not in 2012? Know what I mean?

This is such great news... :good:

+ 1 :good:

Hey, guys! Thank you for your support!

Release date for PC Tables is set to this weekend. Nearly everything is set up, but due to my school i'm not having enough time until the weekend to finish the little things... I'll answer your Qs later a bit on the same reason.

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr