Reditor Ii [Mlb 2K12]

Vlad_Zola_Jr

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to buy the licenses?  Sorry if it's a silly question; I'm new to the REDitor ii software, but have had a blast starting a new MLB2K13 franchise with the free 4.8 software.  I need an upgraded (guru) license to keep making further edits to the franchise file.

The software itself doesn't work when I try to "Order Now" (says I need an active internet connection, or that a visible window modal can't be created).  I've tried emailing Vlad directly at all the email addresses I can find for him (vlad-2727@ya.ru, REDitor@ya.ru, REDitor@yandex.ru), but haven't had any luck getting a response.

Should I just send money through PayPal when his website is up (seems to be down right now)?  Any thoughts/help folks can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Part good news, part bad news.

Vlad eventually responded, and I was able to buy my key manually.  Took a few weeks, but he emailed me my key the other night.  The bad news is when a I went to open my XBox franchise file, it said the file was either not supported, or I didn't have the requisite license.

I bought the Guru license, so I'm trying to get ahold of Vlad to see if there's been a mistake.  For those that have used this, do you know if it is indeed possible to edit Xbox franchise rosters through the reditor?  I'd hate to throw my franchise away and start over with a fresh roster.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:21 PM, vt_Brady2705 said:

Does anyone know how to buy the licenses?  Sorry if it's a silly question; I'm new to the REDitor ii software, but have had a blast starting a new MLB2K13 franchise with the free 4.8 software.  I need an upgraded (guru) license to keep making further edits to the franchise file.

The software itself doesn't work when I try to "Order Now" (says I need an active internet connection, or that a visible window modal can't be created).  I've tried emailing Vlad directly at all the email addresses I can find for him (vlad-2727@ya.ru, REDitor@ya.ru, REDitor@yandex.ru), but haven't had any luck getting a response.

Should I just send money through PayPal when his website is up (seems to be down right now)?  Any thoughts/help folks can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Hi, I'm having the same problem getting a guru license and have emailed Vl@d and no response yet but also I can't get the Reditor .ROS roster files to open on the Xbox at all, it just says the file is "corrupted or unreadable" .. I have even tried original in game roster files with only 1 edit as a test and still nothing, I was wondering if any one else has had this problem and figured it out. Am I maybe missing a step? The files I load from Operation Sports sight added by Horizon work fine. 

• 6 months later...

Ho-Ho-Ho! 🤶
It's Christmas time, dear MLB 2K fans!

I talked to our Vice-President here at Visual Concepts, and he gave his perimssion to release one more version of REDitor II. :good:

Not much was added, but now every single feature of the tool is available for ABSOLUTELY FREE ! :yahoo:
I also want to thank HAWK23, who helped me with testing.

Let's Welcome REDitor II v. 5.0 Courtesy of Visual Concepts and have a happy holiday week!
Merry Christmas, everyone! :drinks:

Click here to Download REDitor II v. 5.0.

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr

10 hours ago, Vlad_Zola_Jr said:

Ho-Ho-Ho! 🤶
It's Christmas time, dear MLB 2K fans!

I talked to our Vice-President here at Visual Concepts, and he gave his perimssion to release one more version of REDitor II. :good:

Not much was added, but now every single feature of the tool is available for ABSOLUTELY FREE ! :yahoo:
I also want to thank HAWK23, who helped me with testing.

Let's Welcome REDitor II v. 5.0 Courtesy of Visual Concepts and have a happy holiday week!
Merry Christmas, everyone! :drinks:

Click here to Download REDitor II v. 5.0.

Fantastic!

I am still getting errors when I try to edit global.iff from a vanilla MLB2K12. 

Basically when I try to extract lightmap_environment, which is a TXTR file, I get a "DDS Errorneus format." message.

Any help would be awesome as we still use this tool often for MLB2K12 modding.