Happy 10Th. Birthday Mvpmods!

Trues

Thanks Trues and all the administrators from this site over the years, as I know Trues, Jim, Homer, Joerudi26 and Y4L or I'm missing others?

And thanks to the great modders that keep this games (mvp05 and mlb2k12) alive, and all the people who gave me answers to my questions over the years. I'm only a user but not enough words to describe how much I enjoy this site.

From Costa Rica: Fiebre

I actually started coming here before I owned the game. In 2008 a guy at a poker forum site I frequent (not as much now as I did then) offered to sell me an extra copy of MVP05 ... for $30. "$30 for a 3-year-old game? Nah," I said. He reminded me it was the last PC version made and, "Oh yeah, there's this modding site that has files to keep the game updated." So I checked out what was then EAMods.com to make sure I wasn't getting sales pitched. I was impressed enough to buy the game, pretty much on the strength of the mods. Been here ever since.

How do I know it was '08? I got it during the playoffs and played while watching the Phillies games so I wouldn't go stir crazy. It helped. Brad Lidge struck out Eric Hinske to win the World Series, and 62 hours later my daughter was born, It's a wonder I remember any of this.

Been here just over half of the site's life span, but it's felt longer. Here's to 10 more years, Trues and Co.

lol. okay i didn't that you would actually use it.

Gee Homer, if it was bigger I'd use it as my new desktop. :D

Thanks Trues and all the administrators from this site over the years, as I know Trues, Jim, Homer, Joerudi26 and Y4L or I'm missing others?

No Fiebre, you got them all.

You know, just by us posting here right now shows you how well Trues has run and maintained this site.

Yes Siree !

A BIG TIME Birthday wish to this most amazing site. Thanks Trues & all others that have contributed and/or enjoyed over these 10 years.

I am PROUD to say I have been here since it's inception and it has brought me endless hours of fun & friends ......

Don

My sentiments as well. This site is still one of my daily visits! Here is to many more years to come.

I think I've been here since March of 2005. Still hard to believe. Even though I don't have MVP installed any longer, it's still the best baseball site on the planet.

And I promise, no matter how old I get, I'm gonna throw around a baseball with Trues one of these days. If the old fart still has an arm. ;)

I have sent him 2 PM's on here as well, no response. maybe he is really busy with his job, or he is in the Ukraine fighting with the freedom fighters.

That's partially true. A group of rogue Ukrainian modders stole all his uniforms and stadiums that he made and have been trying to pass it off as their work. This is why he's been so preoccupied. I hope he does not mind me letting everyone know this.