Ketchup vs. Mustard on a Hot Dog

Ketchup vs. Mustard on a Hot Dog  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite hot dog condiment?

• Ketchup
    • Mustard

​this guy gets it

​I actually got to meet him when he was in Cactus Jack character.  He was a very cool, nice guy and gave autographs after the show for free.  I used to live right next door to Road Dog.  I met a few wrestlers from time to time. Rikishi lives here in Florida too. He surprisingly rides a crotch rocket when in town. A sight to see by the way! I think he owns a wrestling thing in Italy, so he is gone for a while here and there. I got to eat lunch with Sean Walton ( X Pac ) and the Dudley Boys back in the day when Spike was with them.  It was for a Target United Way Charity event.  That was a fun day!

​I actually got to meet him when he was in Cactus Jack character.  He was a very cool, nice guy and gave autographs after the show for free.  I used to live right next door to Road Dog.  I met a few wrestlers from time to time. Rikishi lives here in Florida too. He surprisingly rides a crotch rocket when in town. A sight to see by the way! I think he owns a wrestling thing in Italy, so he is gone for a while here and there. I got to eat lunch with Sean Walton ( X Pac ) and the Dudley Boys back in the day when Spike was with them.  It was for a Target United Way Charity event.  That was a fun day!

​We have a Wrasslin' thread here on our site, and you would be a great fit :D

Edited by Kccitystar

​spike lives here in Lincoln where i live... or atleast used to.  when i was younger i met him once or twice, he used to be a teacher around here.  Also, Tim White who was a former WWE Ref... he was in the Mankind/Undertaker HiaC match where mick flew off the top.... Used to own a bar in Cumberland where i grew up called the friendly tap.  i believe he sold it a couple years ago

That's cool.  We have a training facility here in our downtown area, and a lot of times you can see a wrestler or two for a few days. They will hang out at our Boardwalk at Pensacola Beach, or a club called Big Kahuna's.  I am good friends with a woman named Vanesa Anoai.  Her father was one of the Somoan brothers in the 80's. I went to school with her from K all the way to Graduation.  I worked for a place called All Pro Sound and we worked on his car.  He had to have a lot of things changed on the inside of his Cadillac because he was so big.  

That's cool.  We have a training facility here in our downtown area, and a lot of times you can see a wrestler or two for a few days. They will hang out at our Boardwalk at Pensacola Beach, or a club called Big Kahuna's.  I am good friends with a woman named Vanesa Anoai.  Her father was one of the Somoan brothers in the 80's. I went to school with her from K all the way to Graduation.  I worked for a place called All Pro Sound and we worked on his car.  He had to have a lot of things changed on the inside of his Cadillac because he was so big.  

​sika or afa? lol

as we totally hijack another thread with wrestling bahahaha

​We have it similar here in the Detroit area. Not like "Chili" like a Cincy style but finely ground beef in coney sauce with mustard and onion. You may have had one. If you're ever in the area stop in an authentic Coney Island and you won't be disappointed. It's where the coney started! Gotta have it with Koegel's!

​That's pretty much what Cincinnati chili is. Though if you are ever in town, Skyline and Gold Star are the two chains but the best in my humble opinion is a local joint called Camp Washington Chili.

​That's pretty much what Cincinnati chili is. Though if you are ever in town, Skyline and Gold Star are the two chains but the best in my humble opinion is a local joint called Camp Washington Chili.

For sure man. Thanks. I'm a foodie, whenever I'm in a different city I want to try the traditional family spots. Home cooked! I'm going to Sydney next week and I'm eating Asian and Lebonese the whole time.

While probably 98% of them contain nitrites which are scientifically proven to be one cause of cancer, Americans continue to enjoy their deliciousness. 

​im f#cked then.. if im lazy and dont feel like cooking food (which is a lot) when im sitting around at home.... ill nook 2 or 3 dogs and go down town leroy brown on them