Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
VGS Network

VGS Network | MLB 2K17 Trailer

Very nice!

I tip my hat off to you guys. That is brilliant.

"We" are actually "them or they." You know, them.. I have to ask though : How much will all this be original work, and how much of this is actually "borrowed?"

Hopefully they will live up to their promise.  All I care about is that it is finished.

4 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

Cool. Who is "we"?

we is us lol

-vgsnetwork

this is just an update pack tho. So we got all the cyberface updates from here and your stadiums of course. but everything else we've created. just trying to give us all a solid 2k17 to play before seasons over. 

8 hours ago, VGS Network said:

this is just an update pack tho. So we got all the cyberface updates from here and your stadiums of course. but everything else we've created. just trying to give us all a solid 2k17 to play before seasons over. 

It is customary to go to the modder or modders in this case to ask them permission to use their work. Was this done?

Not in my case. So Fellas, here's a suggestion: How about just concentrating on modding things that haven't been done and released already?

Why didnt you chime in the 2K17 thread when it was open? We have already covered about 90% of a total mod, what we needed leg work with was the roster. If we had more help back then we would have been able to release our work in one pack instead of releasing it bit by bit like it's been done now.

Guys let this person(s) do his update.  Continued criticism will get us what we already have....................nothing.

Thanks, very much appreciated. Only 2 games I play are this and golf, so THANKS MUCH.