MLB2K12 2020 Roster Thread

headtrip47

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, headtrip47 said:

Tried and tested my roster on all game mods with no crashing..... hope some can help with the portrait.... 

Try these modes:

My Player

If the roster has the 2013 schedule imported into it, try franchise mode with the Astros for several seasons (it should generate new schedules, hopefully vs. AL teams)

And try these functions:

Create A Team

Create A Player

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

Try these modes:

My Player

If the roster has the 2013 schedule imported into it, try franchise mode with the Astros for several seasons (it should generate new schedules, hopefully vs. AL teams)

And try these functions:

Create A Team

Create A Player

i only have the 2019 season schedule...  also Create A  Team and Player are functioning well with no problems.. i just waiting for your udpated schedule... also the portraits need someone to help...

1 hour ago, headtrip47 said:

i only have the 2019 season schedule...  also Create A  Team and Player are functioning well with no problems.. i just waiting for your udpated schedule... also the portraits need someone to help...

With those two Create modes:

Are you able to create a team and use templates without crashing?
Are you able to create more than one player, or at least up to 25?

The idea is to test and test until the game breaks

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Wilivarob said:

Hi guys, what happened to the project, they haven't said anything since January 30.

What's new?

I've got a roster from @headtrip47, but while we've got some player movement stuff and attributes done, the schedules aren't complete yet, so while I do think it's a roster you can use to pick up and play exhibitions it's not franchise/season mode ready

23 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

I've got a roster from @headtrip47, but while we've got some player movement stuff and attributes done, the schedules aren't complete yet, so while I do think it's a roster you can use to pick up and play exhibitions it's not franchise/season mode ready

Ok, but I guess the idea is that it works in franchise mode right?

Will it be ready by March 26?

9 minutes ago, Wilivarob said:

Ok, but I guess the idea is that it works in franchise mode right?

Will it be ready by March 26?

a) The goal should be to have it work in franchise mode without any long term issues.

b) about the release date: I wouldn't be sure of that. I have yet to work on a few things as real life has been my priority at the moment so 3/26 will likely come and go.

14 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

a) The goal should be to have it work in franchise mode without any long term issues.

b) about the release date: I wouldn't be sure of that. I have yet to work on a few things as real life has been my priority at the moment so 3/26 will likely come and go.

Ok friend, I hope you do not give up the project, I will be attentive and hopefully the launch is on the date I mentioned.
Greetings.

15 minutes ago, Wilivarob said:

Ok friend, I hope you do not give up the project, I will be attentive and hopefully the launch is on the date I mentioned.
Greetings.

Oh we're not giving up on this project brother, it's just a lot to do. @headtrip47 spent a lot of time working on attributes and updating stats :)

On 3/9/2020 at 1:40 PM, LouisvilleLipp said:

However long it takes. We can be assured, that with you and Headtrip and others, it will be a quality project. 😉

Once the schedule is done the roster will come together. I promise. This also might be a small thing to me but whatever, I'm all about details as evidence in the 2020 Schedule Thread:

I'm looking to tinker with body types in the game (right now everyone looks the same with a body type of 4/5 with the exception of portly/stout players for some reason, when in real life everybody's body type is different), as well as altering the ambition logic and chronic injury types for each individual player, as I have a feeling that in doing so, this would affect franchise mode and how simulating games work along with how the CPU makes roster moves.

I want to see to it that MLB 2K12 be a fun and entertaining game as intended on PC with all the bells and whistles ;)

43 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

Una vez que se haya completado el horario, la lista se unirá. Lo prometo. Esto también podría ser algo pequeño para mí, pero lo que sea, me refiero a los detalles como evidencia en el  hilo de programación 2020 :

Estoy buscando jugar con los tipos de cuerpo en el juego (en este momento todos se ven iguales con un tipo de cuerpo de 4/5 con la excepción de los jugadores corpulentos / robustos por alguna razón, cuando en la vida real el tipo de cuerpo de cada persona es diferente), además de alterar la lógica de la ambición y los tipos de lesiones crónicas para cada jugador individual, ya que tengo la sensación de que al hacerlo, esto afectaría el modo de franquicia y cómo funcionan los juegos de simulación junto con la forma en que la CPU hace movimientos en la lista.

Quiero asegurarme de que MLB 2K12 sea un juego divertido y entretenido como se pretendía para PC con todas las comodidades. ;)

brother, but you can copy the calenadium and ESPN schedules

Archived