Yankee4Life

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ritchie said:

@Yankee4Lifenot to pick on Green alone, but his 6 blown saves, probably 4 of them I can think of, lost a lead and the game which could have given the Yankees a better standing in the WC or even better, closer to the Rays for the division.

Yes, at least four. But there is plenty of blame to be thrown around for the position that they are in.

I saw how Boston had no problem with Baltimore last night and it just makes me wonder why the Yankees couldn't do the same thing.

I'm happy with last night's win but at the same time they are not going to hit five home runs in one game all the time. I would love to see them score eight runs one time without the benefit of a home run.

And if anyone is interested you can go to the New York Post sports page and you'll see an article about Sanchez. Clay Holmes was charged with the loss in Baltimore but really Sanchez should've caught that ball that led to the Orioles tying the score. But you never know this could be beneficial in the off-season because the Yankees (at least in my opinion) are probably tired of watching that guy hardly make an effort game after game. Excuses cannot be made for him over and over. Remember last off-season when they made a big thing about bringing in a new catching coach? Well I think it would've worked but Sanchez has proven time and again that he is no catcher and while I'm at it he is no hitter either.

1 hour ago, Ritchie said:

Good today Cole is pitching so error boy is not catching. 

Yeah that is a fix for one game. When the next game comes Boone is going to put him right back in.

I don't know what the Yankees are planning for the off-season and I could care less who stays and who goes with but Sanchez has to be the first one out the door.

Cole doesn't seem to have it today and so far, neither do the Yankees hitters. What else is new?  This baseball season can't seem to get over quickly enough.  Now it looks like another long winter ahead.  Thanks a lot New York Yankees and brass for another year without a championship.  Only 1 since 2000.

First off we should give Cole a break. Sure he had an awful game but with a 15 - 8 record and a 3.03 ERA he has had a good year. If other members of the pitching staff would have done their jobs maybe this would not have been a must-win game yesterday. And I should also include the entire team here.

Many changes need to be made before next year. I don't give a damn who goes as long as Sanchez is one of them. Torres and Frazier too.