Official Yankee fan thread

Yankee4Life

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup!!  it's their own fault...plus money bags Cole could not step up and win his last game as he got tagged by the Jays leaving him with an ERA over 5 and a 3 win 2 loss record for September (the stretch run) which would have helped as they would be in the WC game with 2 game lead today.  so, right now at this time, I do NOT give a damn about the Yankees,, they can lose tomorrow (which most likely will happen as they cannot beat the Rays) for all I care and go home for the winter.

Edited by Ritchie

13 hours ago, Ritchie said:

Top WC position 2 game lead with 3 games left to possibly a tie breaker game. What a bunch of has beens.  $tanton back to his woeful hitting.   Torres with a brain fart on passed ball strike out. Sanchez, another dud.

To be fair no one on the Yankees hit yesterday so Stanton should not be singled out. Those losers only got four hits in the game while Tampa had nineteen.

But there is no excuse for Torres. and certainly none for Sanchez. Sanchez went 0-for-3 with a walk, including a strikeout and a game-ending double play, to extend his slump to 6-for-31. This guy is nothing but has been piece of crap.

if I were GM of the Yankees, I would pull the sting and bundle Sanchez and Torres in a package for a good SP.  I'm sure I would not hurt a majority of Yankees fan by doing so.

and being a Yankees fan, but not so much this season, I am not sure which way I want the Yankees to go today, win to play the Sox on Tuesday, or lose ( as I have said they are not going anywhere at year ) to play the tiebreaker tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Ritchie said:

so far, only 1 HIT in today's game.  can't even win 1 game of the weekend series to go to WC game.  now, when they lose, it's Cole to start tomorrow and will not even know if they can count on him.  PATHETIC TEAM..

Correction - They COULD win one game this weekend, but they didn’t make it easy. On to Boston on Tuesday. 

I believe they can beat the Red Sox, especially since Sale won’t be starting, however, based upon recent history, I don’t think they can get past the Rays.  I would love to be proven wrong, however, and I will be rooting for them as always.  

2 hours ago, Jim825 said:

I believe they can beat the Red Sox, especially since Sale won’t be starting, however, based upon recent history, I don’t think they can get past the Rays.  I would love to be proven wrong, however, and I will be rooting for them as always.  

Hi Jim I totally agree, the Rays team is a much better version of the last year.

Boone managed today the bullpen in a great way, also Urshela play was a courage demonstration.

Not bad, not bad at all. And there are some people in here that think we are the only ones who can't stand Sanchez. A lot of the Yankee fan base hates him and for good reason.

More good news. The Yankees designated Andrew Heaney and Brody Koerner for assignment and Greg Allen and Rob Brantly were added to the Yankees roster for Tuesday’s AL wild-card game against the Red Sox at Fenway Park.

greg_allen.thumb.jpg.2710e3ad9e1634f1dc2aa97e48282051.jpg