Yankee4Life

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

Wade traded to the Angels for the infamous 'player to be named later' or cash considerations.

I hope he enjoys it out there and makes the Yankees pay with their stupidity. I knew this would happen. :mad:

Player to be named later??? How about another Andrew Heaney?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 12:13 PM, Ritchie said:

Sox made moves before lockout and Cashman was still sitting on his chaise lounge reading the comics and nothing else.

I have been really busy with my online photo albums that I have been working on for a while now so this is why my response is very late.

Gary Sanchez is someone I am not worried about at all. What I mean by that is he is going to take care of the problem by himself. The Yankees signed him again because they had no other options but that does not mean there will be possibilities in the future that they can acquire a better starting catcher. Sanchez is terrible and I do not see him turning it around anytime soon. He may surprise the hell out of everyone for about a week and hit like he did when he first came up but that won't last. The guy has shown how bad he is and I do not see him being on the Yankees after the trade deadline. Somehow he will be gone. Branch Rickey used to say "addition by subtraction" which means when you get rid of someone that you don't want you are improving your team. This is what will happen with Sanchez when he is finally gone.

Like you I have no faith in Cashman. But, I am only speculating here but maybe he realized that there was going to be a lockout on 2nd of December and is waiting for it to be settled so he can make some moves. Personally I am happy that he did not give that kind of money that Texas or the Mets paid out. But once this is done things need to happen and moves have to be made.

Clint Frazier? Let him talk. I will give Cubs fans until early June before they begin to sour on this guy because by that time he will be hitting .220 and will be complaining about dizziness.

• 2 months later...

Hey!!! This is not going to surprise any Yankee fan but Lazy Luis is at it again! This piece of crap has "soreness" issues which of course will translate for him being on the disabled list for at least four months "just to make sure he is ready to go." And then in September he will come back and throw a few good innings and he'll proclaim himself ready for 2023 where he will get hurt all over again in Florida. The guy is a worthless piece of crap.

What I think will happen: If he doesn't start -I mean when he doesn't- the Yankees will be forced to deal with Oakland and Oakland will have them by their New York bagels and the Yankees will have to overpay. All because of Severino.

Nothing and I mean nothing changes with this horse**** team. The only team they will finish higher than this season will be Baltimore. I know other teams get injuries too but how do they approach it? How do they deal with it? They have to be doing a better job than what the Yankees are doing. Money does not fix stupid and the Yankees are ****ing stupid.

1 hour ago, Jim825 said:

The latest report is that Severino threw a bullpen session yesterday using all of his pitches and felt no soreness afterward. He is now scheduled to pitch in a game on Saturday. 

And that's good Jim, it really is. I don't want this guy to be hurt at all but at the same time his track record does not leave me hopeful.