Epic IV: 2008 Rosters for MVP 2005

SwinginSoriano

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommy Murphy - OF - Los Angeles (AL)

What do you know about Joel Zumaya on Detroit? I think he is going to be a late innings guy in the Majors, so you might want to make him a reliever.

By the way, next version coming out Sunday?

- Joel will remain a starter simply because he may be converted back into a starter this season or next. However, the scouts say he should just relieve. Lastly, he has done nothing but succeed as a starter so I doubt the Tigers will waste that arm. I may boost his ratings eventually, but people must remember that I cannot possible redo major league ratings in mid-season. I takes me an entire winter to do just that.

- I'll make Murphy. :)

- The newest version will be released on Sunday!

Thanks for your help MJ!

They did have Javy behind the plate in Atlanta but the thing is in MVP the pickoff rating greatly helps the cpu decide if the runner is going to attempt a steal and how far of a lead they take off the bag which also decides if the runner has the green light or not.

Maddux heavily had a reputation for not holding on runners, possibly his good SB numbers are from having a solid defensive catcher behind the plate constantly. Remember, when Greg is pitching, Javy even Michael are on the bench.

MJ, any callups you want me to add?

Archived