New avatar & signature guidelines

Trues

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

:lol: Must have missed something here. :?:

Sorry 'bout that.

I originally posted with the sig size limit, but you beat me, so I edit it.

Then our resident spammer (NYM06) added a completely worthless post that had nothing to do with anything. So I deleted it.

:)

Signatures:

1 (one) image maximum size: 475x125 @ 100kb

You are at 500x120, just a hair too big but you can't even tell by just glancing at it to be honest.

Thanks Y4L... no one has really complained about it so I'll just leave it....

Y4L's call, but I say trim it. Won't be long and someone will wonder why they can't have a wider sig, then another, than another....and so on and so forth. A can of worms that does not need opening.

Yeah, the more I think about it, yes.

I am going to PM this guy about it just so anyone in here does not start to think someone gets preferred treatment.

Thanks Sir Snepp.

• 1 month later...

I think we should get rid of all sigs. Who's with me?

Not me. If we did that the sig makers around here would be up in arms, and rightfully so. Sig making has been very popular around here for a very long time and I'm a strong supporter of that. As long as they make them 475x125 with no flash images or anything like that in there, there's no problem.

Not me. If we did that the sig makers around here would be up in arms, and rightfully so. Sig making has been very popular around here for a very long time and I'm a strong supporter of that. As long as they make them 475x125 with no flash images or anything like that in there, there's no problem.

Great post, although I never had 6 separate images; I have no clue what MarkB is talking about.

EDIT: Maybe Dom2662's sig was the one meant to be removed, because he has 6 separate bars, instead of the 1 solid image that I always had.

Archived