New avatar & signature guidelines

Trues

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe the discussions on what he could have in his signature were between KC and a staff member. Hence, it's not for anyone else to worry about what he can or can't have in his signature.

it was either part of the contest or not, if it was why the secret?

or what you have special rules for special people?

you got to love it, coming from the sig/avatar police himself

LOL!

I think we should remove the new sig rules though. There not going to kill the site. We're on a new server now and everything is running smoothly. Maybe we can start off with three lines of text and a sig. If everything runs smoothly, then we can go back to animations, and then music. That way if anything gets to slow, we know where to stop.

What secret? Just because something is discussed privately doesn't mean there is something to hide. Don't worry, there is no big plot to give certain people privileges over others. KC won the contest, he gets the privileges that come with it. Simple as that.

NYM, are you serious? Yes, let's have music playing on each and every forum thread. Better yet, let's have 3 playing at once! Why not add in a 700x500 Flash image with dancers and a minnorball as well? Oh, and don't forget the 20 lines of text along with it, so that the average signature is larger than some users' screen sizes. Good plan.

KC, you're perfectly entitled to use your signature as you wish in accordance with what was discussed with regard to the contest. If you wish to, go for it. You deserve it.

Trues, co-signed. Quite amazing. :roll:

I had won the sig competition and I was told I could have two sigs until opening day. Unfortunately that didn't sit too well with people, or they weren't told about it so I decided to stick with one.

That's nonsense. You won that contest fair and square. It is not anyone's fault that they did not know what it was about.

This is what everyone knows about this contest:

1. It was announced on the main page of MVPMODS.

2. A thread was given so EVERYONE ON THE SITE can go to it so they can vote for the sig they liked.

3. The award was, at the beginning, a custom avatar for the winner. But since KC and Tribetime already had them, something else was thought of.

4. TT came in second place, he was allowed to have two sigs up for ONE MONTH. He didn't do it, that was up to him.

5. KC won the contest as voted on by the website. He can have two sigs up until opening day. This was announced to everyone in the same thread that you voted in.

It is my hope that KC puts back his additional sig because he earned it. It is also my hope that the people who gave him a hard time about this not do it and direct their questions at me because it was my idea for the second sig and not his.

NYM06 wrote:

LOL!

I think we should remove the new sig rules though. There not going to kill the site. We're on a new server now and everything is running smoothly. Maybe we can start off with three lines of text and a sig. If everything runs smoothly, then we can go back to animations, and then music. That way if anything gets to slow, we know where to stop.

No, I don't think you know when to stop.

KC won the contest, he gets the privileges that come with it. Simple as that.

I added TEXT to my sig, and you **** canned my sig. I saw KC had TEXT with his and I wanted to know what was UP.

I asked a question and you rambled on about it was between him and and staff member. You know you could have just answered the question

Y4L had no problem doing so

this thread is hotter than truesdale's famous 4-alarm chili.

in my opinion, now this is my opinion, but i think if u havea boondock saints sig -- it should be 640 x 800, and all other sigs should be 5 x 5.

yes folks, 5 x 5.

5 pixels by 5.

but like seriously, WHATS UP WITH KRAW's JOHNNY CASH avatar?

does anyone else think the middle finger is offensive.

looooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @stickin' it to u for old time sake.

Archived