New avatar & signature guidelines

Trues

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we have krawitham's avatar back please and take away that "Signature removed by MarkB" power-trip crap,

Thanks.

Hory, why?? You know that this is not even involving you in any way, shape or form. This is something that is between one admin and one user. It will get resolved without my input or yours. I promise.

Can we have krawitham's avatar back please and take away that "Signature removed by MarkB" power-trip crap,

Thanks.

1. No.

2. Why should we take it away? I didn't put it there, and to the best of my knowledge, none of the other staff put it there. The only people with access to krawhitham's signature are krawhitham and the staff. None of the staff put "Signature removed by MarkB." in krawhitham's signature. Draw your own conclusions.

Hory, why?? You know that this is not even involving you in any way, shape or form. This is something that is between one admin and one user. It will get resolved without my input or yours. I promise.

earth to niagra falls, HORY IS FREAKIN KRAW MAN! HOW MANY DAMN TIMES I GOTTA TELL U PEOPLE!SJDFKJDSFJKS

Lol [naughty word] are you related to Kraw or something.

for the umpteenth time, HORY IS FREAKIN KRAW MAN!!! it's as obvious as two shots of whiskey in a 6 year old.

I'm been on to you since day one. Big whoop on the IP address but i know it's u so go ahead -- dance all u want man.

for the umpteenth time, HORY IS FREAKIN KRAW MAN!!! it's as obvious as two shots of whiskey in a 6 year old.

You know something Fuzz, I've heard that for a long time now and I've actually stopped to think about it. Why would anyone go to these steps just to have two accounts here? And having one account in the states and one supposedly in New Zealand? Why the hell would you want to do that? Just to have multiple accounts here? I guess what I mean is, why go to such extremes?

because K R A W is a P S Y C H O man.

I openly tell him this so this should not be a shock to him if he reads any of this.

lol listen man, i like kraw and me and him get along now -- i think -- but at the end of the day, this dude's got an obsession. In his head, it's the thrill of knowing he can get away with it. The thrill of knowing he can do this, he can do that.

He loves to wage war, destory, and conquer. In his past life, he was napolean man.

Multiple accounts have always been a fallback plan to someone like this. it's like maybe he's thinking -- Worst comes to worst, i'll still be here to poison them. to infiltrate.

It's the world of second chances. Burn bridges. **** people off -- and give it another go.

We're up against someone who gets a kick out of this and listen don't get me wrong -- I'm aware that this is an online community. a forum on a huge internet and sometimes, what goes on here isn't real life

but now imagine this --

Someone so consumed by this site, someone who has made his own rival site just to stick it to the man, Someone who has mastered so many different areas of video game modding, that a mod community is his safe haven. His portal. His infatuation. His desire.

Imagine this being his internet love. A Love that seems to be controlled by admins, which to him, appears like cheating girlfriends that want to turn their back on him.

Turn your back on him? after everything he's done?!

Imagine this being his hate and love and the amount of freetime that goes into it and for some reason, he may or may not think it goes unrewarded.

In my head, even if proof proves otherwise, I'll always believe that kraw and hory if not the same person, do in fact share the same soul and that my friends alone is DEVILISH.

people, we're not dealing with napolean or some fictious character on the internet that goes by krawhitham.

No, no, no. Let's not get it twisted.

What we're dealing with is a man so sadistic, so twisted, so obsessed with those that cross him but only once -- he'd be willing to cut your throat and **** down your neck just to show you who's boss.

what we're dealing with is KRAWHITHAM, SATAN HIMSELF.

The KRAWHITHORY Theory

---------------------------------

1. has anyone played direct ip with kraw?

Why not? Kraw used to play direct ip allll the time in 2004. He claims he got a new router but then what? This man spends time conquering everything but he never once took the time to open up his ports?

Ok -- so let's say you have played direct ip with kraw. Have u ever also played with hory? Why not? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the list goes on and on, but im sort of bored now with typing this up. ::yawn::

feel free to add to this KRAWHITHORY theory.

We're up against something much more greater than balco. Possibly much greater than our online fortitude of modular mods(make sense? it shouldn't).

Trues -- we're going to need re-enforcements. One Thousand Men to stop this monster!

Wouldn't the ultimate betrayal be if Kraw and Mark B. were the same? That this whole back and forth issue was the work of one fractured mind? Like that Gregory Hines movie where he's trying to track down the killer and realizes at the end that he's got MPD?

--Eric

Archived