New avatar & signature guidelines

Trues

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO I feel that a tribute to Lidle in a sig is possible, however it should be used in place of your normal sig. Can we stick to the signature image rules as opposed to bending them please?

In one word, no.

You want a reason? Scroll back to why this temporary second sig was granted. It's in this thread and I am not going to go over it again.

I really can't believe this of all things is such a big issue with some of you people. A few people, just a few mind you, have a second sig to show respect to a guy that quite frankly should be alive today. And Mark, just a couple of posts back, said this:

For what it's worth, I'll be allowing the Lidle sigs until the end of October. Not sure what the other guys are doing, though.

Ok then, that's it. There is nothing more to talk about.

In one word, no.

You want a reason? Scroll back to why this temporary second sig was granted. It's in this thread and I am not going to go over it again.

Special rules for special people, specially if the are trying to honor a yankee

I get it

sorta like when people get banned for speaking bad of the yankees

blah blah blah, you guys are a trip sometimes. Why this is even an issue is amazing.

Since I added the ability to toggle sigs on/off, I figured it wouldn't be that big of issue to allow these few extra sigs (temporarily).

End of story.

blah blah blah, you guys are a trip sometimes. Why this is even an issue is amazing.

Since I added the ability to toggle sigs on/off, I figured it wouldn't be that big of issue to allow these few extra sigs (temporarily).

End of story.

Thank you Trues, thank you. I know I don't have to tell you what kind of problem they have been giving me because of this. These people are exasperating at times.

• 9 months later...

"Signatures

1 (one) image maximum size 475x125 @ 100kb"

Mine was 450x125 and 54kb but was removed this afternoon. I'm reposting my sig, and if there is anything wrong please let me know what I'm missing so I can fix it. Thanks, Mo.

Hey. Didn't see both replies. Thanks.

I noticed, finally, that when a user uploads via imageshak.us, imageshack adds a bit of text like:

Shot at 8-2-07

So if you copy and paste the link to set your sig in your user profile, you gotta make sure not to copy that part that image shack is adding. Hope this helps someone in the future.

• 1 year later...

Archived