New avatar & signature guidelines

Trues

because K R A W is a P S Y C H O man.

I openly tell him this so this should not be a shock to him if he reads any of this.

lol listen man, i like kraw and me and him get along now -- i think -- but at the end of the day, this dude's got an obsession. In his head, it's the thrill of knowing he can get away with it. The thrill of knowing he can do this, he can do that.

He loves to wage war, destory, and conquer. In his past life, he was napolean man.

Multiple accounts have always been a fallback plan to someone like this. it's like maybe he's thinking -- Worst comes to worst, i'll still be here to poison them. to infiltrate.

It's the world of second chances. Burn bridges. **** people off -- and give it another go.

We're up against someone who gets a kick out of this and listen don't get me wrong -- I'm aware that this is an online community. a forum on a huge internet and sometimes, what goes on here isn't real life

but now imagine this --

Someone so consumed by this site, someone who has made his own rival site just to stick it to the man, Someone who has mastered so many different areas of video game modding, that a mod community is his safe haven. His portal. His infatuation. His desire.

Imagine this being his internet love. A Love that seems to be controlled by admins, which to him, appears like cheating girlfriends that want to turn their back on him.

Turn your back on him? after everything he's done?!

Imagine this being his hate and love and the amount of freetime that goes into it and for some reason, he may or may not think it goes unrewarded.

In my head, even if proof proves otherwise, I'll always believe that kraw and hory if not the same person, do in fact share the same soul and that my friends alone is DEVILISH.

people, we're not dealing with napolean or some fictious character on the internet that goes by krawhitham.

No, no, no. Let's not get it twisted.

What we're dealing with is a man so sadistic, so twisted, so obsessed with those that cross him but only once -- he'd be willing to cut your throat and **** down your neck just to show you who's boss.

what we're dealing with is KRAWHITHAM, SATAN HIMSELF.

The KRAWHITHORY Theory

---------------------------------

1. has anyone played direct ip with kraw?

Why not? Kraw used to play direct ip allll the time in 2004. He claims he got a new router but then what? This man spends time conquering everything but he never once took the time to open up his ports?

Ok -- so let's say you have played direct ip with kraw. Have u ever also played with hory? Why not? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the list goes on and on, but im sort of bored now with typing this up. ::yawn::

feel free to add to this KRAWHITHORY theory.

Always thought there was a chance because they usually are on at the same time and usually have the same opinions.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because K R A W is a P S Y C H O man.

I openly tell him this so this should not be a shock to him if he reads any of this.

lol listen man, i like kraw and me and him get along now -- i think -- but at the end of the day, this dude's got an obsession. In his head, it's the thrill of knowing he can get away with it. The thrill of knowing he can do this, he can do that.

He loves to wage war, destory, and conquer. In his past life, he was napolean man.

Multiple accounts have always been a fallback plan to someone like this. it's like maybe he's thinking -- Worst comes to worst, i'll still be here to poison them. to infiltrate.

It's the world of second chances. Burn bridges. **** people off -- and give it another go.

We're up against someone who gets a kick out of this and listen don't get me wrong -- I'm aware that this is an online community. a forum on a huge internet and sometimes, what goes on here isn't real life

but now imagine this --

Someone so consumed by this site, someone who has made his own rival site just to stick it to the man, Someone who has mastered so many different areas of video game modding, that a mod community is his safe haven. His portal. His infatuation. His desire.

Imagine this being his internet love. A Love that seems to be controlled by admins, which to him, appears like cheating girlfriends that want to turn their back on him.

Turn your back on him? after everything he's done?!

Imagine this being his hate and love and the amount of freetime that goes into it and for some reason, he may or may not think it goes unrewarded.

In my head, even if proof proves otherwise, I'll always believe that kraw and hory if not the same person, do in fact share the same soul and that my friends alone is DEVILISH.

people, we're not dealing with napolean or some fictious character on the internet that goes by krawhitham.

No, no, no. Let's not get it twisted.

What we're dealing with is a man so sadistic, so twisted, so obsessed with those that cross him but only once -- he'd be willing to cut your throat and **** down your neck just to show you who's boss.

what we're dealing with is KRAWHITHAM, SATAN HIMSELF.

The KRAWHITHORY Theory

---------------------------------

1. has anyone played direct ip with kraw?

Why not? Kraw used to play direct ip allll the time in 2004. He claims he got a new router but then what? This man spends time conquering everything but he never once took the time to open up his ports?

Ok -- so let's say you have played direct ip with kraw. Have u ever also played with hory? Why not? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the list goes on and on, but im sort of bored now with typing this up. ::yawn::

feel free to add to this KRAWHITHORY theory.

...I am not sure what to say...Wow!

Damn, just about the only person I know for sure has only 1 accout anymore is Y4L. Internet sucks.

Hahhhhahhaahahahaha. Yeah Tribetime, I've only had one account anywhere I've been. Whether it is in here, at High Heat or at TPG. No need for anything else. :lol:

None of my business, and hope I don't get in trouble for asking, but what happened to NYM this time? By the way the avatar is classic.

Well my friend, what happened to him was he was banned for 90 days. There were two conditions to this. First, he had to promise that he would not create another account before the 90 days were up and come back here. He's pretty easy to catch because we know what to look for. Secondly, he isn't supposed to have people pester us with PM's asking when he can come back or pleading his case to us. I'm sure that some people out there may think he is being dealt with harshly but this kid has had many chances and he keeps shooting himself in the foot.

By the way, that avatar is my doing. I have the same one for him and Moose. I think it fits.

Well my friend, what happened to him was he was banned for 90 days. There were two conditions to this. First, he had to promise that he would not create another account before the 90 days were up and come back here. He's pretty easy to catch because we know what to look for. Secondly, he isn't supposed to have people pester us with PM's asking when he can come back or pleading his case to us. I'm sure that some people out there may think he is being dealt with harshly but this kid has had many chances and he keeps shooting himself in the foot.

By the way, that avatar is my doing. I have the same one for him and Moose. I think it fits.

Thanks for answering, even though you didn't have too. Sorry if I was nosy, just been training at work, and wondering what I had missed. And yes, the avatars fit perfectly!

And why is it that when altering a guy's signature for having more than 4 lines of text or 2 sentences or whatever do you have to replace it with this obnoxious graphic

rules-v1.png

thats far more annoying to the eye than some innocuous text, if your point is to inform the user you could do that via PM

And why is it that when altering a guy's signature for having more than 4 lines of text or 2 sentences or whatever do you have to replace it with this obnoxious graphic

rules-v1.png

thats far more annoying to the eye than some innocuous text, if your point is to inform the user you could do that via PM

Actually, it's been a while since that was used, to my knowledge.

I guess you don't need to explain his rank title. :lol:

That was the idea behind the design. You should see some of the ones that got left behind.

You don't happen to have those, do you? :laughing:

I don't know if anybody mentioned this yet, but isn't there the option to turn off sigs, so if you have dial-up or couldn't care less about the wonderful work of KC, tribe, and the rest of the sig designers here, you could just...turn it off? Which would mean if animation slows down your dial-up connection way too much, you could just...turn it off?

Just my thoughts on the matter.

-BBHD

• 2 months later...

i have a question. my sig was removed for not following the guidelines because i didnt know you couldnt have an image AND a line of text. so if it got removed, am i allowed to have another sig that does follow the rules?

Archived