The New Busch Stadium Released

Pirate

It is done. I am done. Thanks for waiting on me and the fine folks at Busch Stadium. I hope you all get the enjoyment playing in the venue that I have recieved while making it. I'll check in to make sure all is well and I didn't mess anything up, but I am done for now. It was fun. I give permission to SeanO to do what he may see fit with this to update wall depth and dimensions. If you read this HardcoreLegend feel free to update the graphics and Oedit as you see fit. You are a Cards fan and I know you have the talent to make it even better and more correct.

The installer installs the stadium files, the camera files and the stadium select screen files.

Busch Stadium

By: Pirate

Version 1.0:

There has been too much changed and created to list, but I will highlight some of the deficiancies.

The bullpens are not perfect.

-The pen in right is located in approximately the correct area, but the left field bullpen is turned vertically and this cannot be overcome or fixed.

The dimension are not correct.

-This can be fixed. If Sean0 is up to it he can have a hand at it.

I left out the Bud Light sign behind home because it was ridiculous and cannot be seen.

I'm sure there are others. This is as large a file as the game acepts so it might not work perfectly all the time.

Installation: Place both the install folder and the Pirate installer in your MVP 2005 folder and double click the Pirate installer. Follow the instructions.

A huge amount of thanks goes out to Bhutsell for the photos he has provided and to Kraw for the installer. Thanks for being patient.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update or change what? That is perfect. You are awesome, and I don't use that lightly here.

There are a select few mods around here that I think are 'top notch'. Camden Yards, Classic Yankee, Fenway and the whole TC brand. MVP 2006 is growing into that. This has to be included in that list.

This is an absolutely amazing rendition. I can't wait to see a game at the new stadium. My family are long time season ticket holders and I am away at college, but will be back for April 10th. I am sure that you have seen this but mlb.com has a video of the exhibition game, that highlights the new stadium! My parents went on the day they opened up the stadium for tours and say that the skyline is a dominating feature in the outfield and you have definitely captured that. All I can say is that I along with the rest of the Cardinals nation will be very happy with this. Excellent work! :D

Looks awesome Pirate. Just downloaded it. Every time I go to test my cfs I load up a Phillies-Cards game. Now I can do it in style. Between all of your great stadiums & Bodhi's minor league parks MVP 06 is going to have a totally unique feel that I can't wait to dip myself in! Thank you.

This a great stadium mod-- I lost with the words to say thank you. I am a Cardinal fan cannot wait to play a game and watch a real game in the park!!!!

Also for all of those cardinal fans watch the replay on FoxMIDWEST Net the AAA team vs. AA team.. I taped it and cannot wait to watch it myself. Once again Thank you Pirate.

Notredame1

Great job as usual Pirate. Looks great. My night version crashed to the desktop on the first attempt but loaded the second time. Daytime loaded the first time and looks great. Too bad I traded myself to the White Sox and won't be playing there. Take care.

a very faithful construction of the New Busch Stadium, im sure a tremendous amount of work came into it. Only problem seems to be the crashing- im not sure if this is video card related, or as that the game may simply not be able handle the large file.

Simply amazing! :wtg:

EDIT: Mine is crashing too. I get to the stadium select screen and everything is fine, but when I press advance, the bar gets to about a quarter of the way and it crashes to the desktop. I re-installed the stadium manually, but it still crashes.

I updated the stadium. It is now a much smaller file size and it should no longer crash.

This is a difficult thing to track down. My version did not crash. I can only assume it is the file size. I can see now why companies are no longer making PC games. Go grab it again and enjoy. Let me know if it works.

I haven't tried the smaller version yet, I will now. I did something withthe big on to make it work. Or atleast in my mind. This doesn't make much sense but my game wouldn't crash when at select a stadium screen you went to options and click the grass mow pattern to lines. The no matter day or night the stadium worked. LOL! I played a full game will my mowed lines and it was amazing. I struck out with Eckstein leading off becuase I was looking at the backdrop.

But thanks for the smaller one I'll try that.

Ok smaller one works great! I obviously didn't play a whole game yet with it but it loaded perfectly well and looks awesome. From a Cardinals fan to Pirate, thank you somuch for doing this. This game is unplayable for Cardinal fans in the Old Busch. Thanks!!!!!

Archived