MLB Street : MVP Baseball 2005

MrSlamm3r

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you know ive been slacking on the rosters. im hoping for some time possibly friday and this weekend. once i get my laptop this christmas i will be mad getting these done. Im also willing to make a cts screen and cover art once i get the rosters done if your interested sdoyle7793

No worries, Rog. We all have lives we have to tend to. I can usually only work on uni's maybe an hour or so a day (not even every day though), but this weekend, unless something comes up, I should be able to give it a good shot. The fact that I picked up a seasonal job to help for the holidays doesn't help...lol.

Can someone post that green street wording that appeared on the brick wall? (by itself)

I actually had to magic wand the word "street" and use an outer glow combo that I finally matched to the original. In the original, I wasn't able to get the glow and the word w/o the background.

No worries, Rog. We all have lives we have to tend to. I can usually only work on uni's maybe an hour or so a day (not even every day though), but this weekend, unless something comes up, I should be able to give it a good shot. The fact that I picked up a seasonal job to help for the holidays doesn't help...lol.
yeah i know what ya mean

the big reason why i dont work on the rosters is because its my moms computer and she moderates my time

ya thats good

when it comes to jerseys are you doing them for each team????

im only doing mlb teams so you know when it comes to the roster editing. all the minor leaguers who didnt make majors cut are deleted so its 25 men to each organization. this might change with better prospects added to the organizations

It's amazing how the original idea was just a street style stadium, and now its turned into this. We really think outside of the box :). I think that when this is released there should be two versions. One with the compete revamp, and the other with just the stadium. Who's doing the stadium anyway?

Archived