MLB Street : MVP Baseball 2005

MrSlamm3r

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked that stadium too. The living room was the best tho...lol. :balloons: I bet we can make the mound in a stadium like that (construction not living room).

Here is something else we should discuss, uniform wise...are we going to want each team to have their own "street" uni's? What I mean is do we want to avoid having everyone having the same shirts w/ different color schemes? I do, however, still think that each team should have a uniform with whatever logo we choose... :wink:

EDIT: I'm not sure how much I'll be contributing for the next few days, as I have to get estimates on my car (got rear ended on the highway Tuesday [270 North getting onto 40 W for those from the Lou], and work a full time and part time(seasonal) job. So I apologise in advance.

Whoops, yeah, I had 3 windows open actually. My friend at work (who has a wierd sense of humor) had showed me that while I was on here, and I did not close the window...(insert embarrased smiley that I cannot find right now here) Sorry bout that. Link is fixed.

No Nazi here.

Archived