MLB Street : MVP Baseball 2005

MrSlamm3r

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, that's cool.

Thanks...but maybe I should put the Cards above the Mets...lol...J/K Mets fans.

EDIT: Kennyess has given permission to use his pictures found here. I think the baseball would make a nice CTS so maybe we could use the brick wall or whatever as the loading screen. Thoughts?

I hope this isn't a bump...

I've been playing with using hockey style jerseys. Its hard to find templates..lol. There is one I found, and I have been playing around with it, and hopefully later tonight (ok, early tomorrow morning technically) I will have a picture of it up.

I'm likin' the brick wall w/ the graffiti style stuff. Maybe like do a graffiti logo for every team and stick them on or something. Sorta like the ones that are there.

I am willing to help out in any way I can. I am not relly experienced at modding but I have a graphic editing history and I can learn on the fly.

I will post an idea of a field I had later (rough sketch)

I'm likin' the brick wall w/ the graffiti style stuff. Maybe like do a graffiti logo for every team and stick them on or something. Sorta like the ones that are there.

I am willing to help out in any way I can. I am not relly experienced at modding but I have a graphic editing history and I can learn on the fly.

I will post an idea of a field I had later (rough sketch)

Yeah, what I had was a WIP. If people Liked it, I was gonna put the rest of the teams on it.

ABC, I like yours as well. Maybe we can have a thread dedicated to a Street logo/CTS screen/Loading screen? For people to post pictures and vote on them?

yeah, we kind of have to. but i like the designs anyhow and they're do-able. what are we thinking here, are we gonna make just a hand full of unis or are we doing different jerseys for each team? i still think we can do the t-shirt with a tank top on top too.

as far as the submissions go, i think it would be best to announce a due date for submissions so that everyone knows about it. and then give a week to vote on it. that should be sufficient.

yeah, we kind of have to. but i like the designs anyhow and they're do-able. what are we thinking here, are we gonna make just a hand full of unis or are we doing different jerseys for each team? i still think we can do the t-shirt with a tank top on top too.

as far as the submissions go, i think it would be best to announce a due date for submissions so that everyone knows about it. and then give a week to vote on it. that should be sufficient.

Well, that is kind of up in the air. I mean, I would like to have at least two sets of "street" jerseys per Major League Team. But this isn't just my project. In fact, MrSlamm3r is the man that came up with the idea of a street mod, and so many others have put in idea's. I can only speak for me tho.

As I said, I'd like a minimum of 2 street jersyes per team. I wouldn't think that all of the teams should have the same jerseys (except I believe if we can we should have at least one jesey per team with the MVP Street logo on it :cool: ) I'd also like to see a mix of t-shirts, tanks (w/ t's under, that's the only way that will work), baseball jesey-type shirts, and oxfords. Different pant styles and shoes would be cool as well.

Again, I'm just speaking as to what I would like, but there are many others with good idea's too.

Also, consider this a plea for any stadium modders...WE NEED AT ONE!!! :help:

At least one. I am trying to learn oedit, but not having great success. :wall:

I would think that this HOPEFULLY would be pretty easy to do, as this will be simple parks w/ no crowds.

Without parks, we have no mod, so please help. (we need a smiley w/ a guy on his knees begging...lol)

Street stadiums, if done correctly, could be the easiest ever made. I'll be happy to lend advice to anyone trying to make one, but if you think it out ahead of time, it'd be very simple.

For example, you could have a stadium on an abandoned lot surrounded by buildings on 3 sides and a street on the 4th. So, all you would need to do is have brick walls 60-70' high, 200' down each foul line, and put a basic street graphic with some buildings across from it on the side. This would be really different with 60' walls and short foul lines, so everything is bouncing off of walls and you're forced to throw the ball low in the zone.

You're going to need some hefty datafile editing anyway, so it'd work. Walls and a street, hardly Classic Yankee, New Busch or the Coliseum.

Fortunately, if you do a search for o-edit, you can probably find a dozen different threads where I've explained the basics of what to do. There is a ton of information around if you use the search feature.

Or, if anyone just wants to do graphics for classic or fantasy parks, that would be tremendously useful in a lot of ways. I really hate doing graphics, and i have a fair bit of half-done projects that just need some graphical help.

Fortunately, if you do a search for o-edit, you can probably find a dozen different threads where I've explained the basics of what to do. There is a ton of information around if you use the search feature.

Or, if anyone just wants to do graphics for classic or fantasy parks, that would be tremendously useful in a lot of ways. I really hate doing graphics, and i have a fair bit of half-done projects that just need some graphical help.

Yeah, I was using those when I tried it last year, but now for some reason, I get some sort of eror when I run the .bat files. I probably screwed something up, so I'll try again.

Archived