MLB Street : MVP Baseball 2005

MrSlamm3r

This sounds like a great idea. I will help with this mod in what ever way I can, but just so you knwo I suck with most modding, but I can still try.

For some stadium ideas, how bout we look at like Backyard Basbeall. Those could be some pretty nice stadium models for MVP Street.

Looking forward to this guys!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could make one contribution. I had been going to this field for years but then the team stopped playing there and now its just a rotting hole in the ground. Its been a dump since day once but the baseball was pretty decent. If youre looking for ghetto, I think this best defines it.

But seriously, this sounds like an amazing mod and I know it would be huge on this site. One of the best mod ideas Ive heard in a long time. Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I can make some jerseys, if someone can show me a tutorial about compressing the fsh files.

Sounds good to me so far, but we would need some major contributers.

Also an urban parking lot would be a good field... Then again is someone capable of doing such and overhaul, remove the crowds etc., player bench conversions...

edit. never mind, figured it out, I'm set.

arod.jpg

As mentio0ned before, I'll be willing to help, and Idea I had, is to make the field about 400 or 500 ft. long, with tall building instead of fence, thus making it different, and only inside the parkers, just like real sandlot ball, which is truly, the best baseball. Also make lots, and lots of graffitti.

As mentio0ned before, I'll be willing to help, and Idea I had, is to make the field about 400 or 500 ft. long, with tall building instead of fence, thus making it different, and only inside the parkers, just like real sandlot ball, which is truly, the best baseball. Also make lots, and lots of graffitti.

well, i must say i really like this idea and i am actaully very excited to see where this goes. again, i will re-iterate that i will help with whatever i am capable of doing. things i can do now: uniforms, player audios, and portraits.

That is probably the best idea...move all of the stuff back and make it look like the city. Now I know this is a "street style" stadium, but what about having "common ground" style as well. You know, that big patch of grassy area in the middle of a neighborhood. Actually, that may work better as a one stadium mod than an overhaul like this one would be.

How many street parks would be done for this thing?

Man I wish I knew oedit, cause I want to help. I told MrSlamm3r I'd give the bats and balls a shot and maybe some T-shirt and sweatpants type jersey...I dunno if you could do tanks with this game, as I believe the jerey is part of the body in the game, if taht makes sense.

so i thought i'd give it a test run to see what we could do for tank tops. i started by trying to create an alpha image of the shirt and sleeve. these ones are just random, but i think you get the idea from the result. so i don't know if tank tops are gonna be possible. if anyone else has a better idea, please let me know.

Hmm I don't like that jersey that much :toothless: anyway, the most important thing we need is a park or two or three, without them we ain't going anywhere. Everything else is easier and can be added in a couple of days.

And of course we'll need a hiphop soundtrack ;)

the jersey has nothing to do with this project. it was just a test to see what an alpha would do to the shirt and sleeves. as you can see, it isn't useful in creating a tank top, as you just end up seeing through that entire body part. just as sdoyle7798 was alluding to.

For uniforms, I was thinking more of clothing that's worn a lot on the actual streets, as opposed to plain T-shirts and tank tops.

FUBU, Phat Farm, the old school Adidas shell-toes, baggy pants, Makaveli jeans, jewellery, watches instead of wristbands...stuff like that.

Archived