MLB Street : MVP Baseball 2005

MrSlamm3r

was thinking if some could create stadiums of pics i submitted on the second page and maybe we could do like fubu ,adidas,nike shirts ec for uniform would be pretty cool i reckon

I do like those fields. I think if we combine those style parks with having no fences (well, like kennyess said, make the fences look like tall buildings) we'd have a great mod. Maybe even do one like a city park setting, with trees as the walls 500 feet away or better, and the city as a back drop. Sorta like this...

ny-central-park-2.jpg

Now, could we also have the guys actually playing IN the street? THAT, if possible, would be cool, but I bet it's not possible.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For uniforms, I was thinking more of clothing that's worn a lot on the actual streets, as opposed to plain T-shirts and tank tops.

FUBU, Phat Farm, the old school Adidas shell-toes, baggy pants, Makaveli jeans, jewellery, watches instead of wristbands...stuff like that.

Exactly what I was thinking. If we could get realistic looking clothes in the game, that would be sweet.

this a picture of uptown New Orleans with a streetcar im guessing you dont know wat it is well I was wondering if we can do it like inthe outfield it wouldnt move but would just be sitting there

http://www.kynerd.nu/NewOrleans/NO_LeeCir01.jpg

That would be kinda cool... have a street car in left and center and a bus or something like that in right field.

Maybe have a park in a junk yard and have junk cars be the walls.

Exactly. I was thinking you could have two streetcars, or maybe even three to act as walls. Or you could use busses and cars to fill in the gaps where there would be no streetcars.

It seems we have a few idea's to try and go with. Is it possible to turn the grass into asphalt? If so, we could have some literal "street" parks to complement MrSlamm3r's field idea's and have a really good mod. Now we just need an oedit savvy person to help. I think I MAY have an idea of how to do the clothes and bats (in 2004 I made my own bats for my game, so hopefully I can remember how to do that).

Now to try and figure out how to add collars to the jersey templates...

And just because I wanted to use this smiley... :starwars:

like the shoes and the harlem shirt MarkB. I don't think the T-Shirt would work, it might be a bit awkward having everybody wearing something like that. And jeans aren't a bad idea, but those jeans on the link... errr, ugly.

Is there a way to make the long sleeve shirt look like that, rather than the long sleeves under the jersey?

there is no known way. if there was a way to make the baggy look too, it would do wonders for these ideas, but i don't think that is possible either.

Archived