MLB Street : MVP Baseball 2005

MrSlamm3r

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My rosters are in the idea process. im using totte's rosters as a base.

For mvp info basically is your date of birth, position, etc. that type of stuff that you would input into mvpedit or the create a player in game feature.

Im looking for people who would be willing to do cyberfaces and portraits for rappers and actors who have street credit.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=24842.html

What about shirts with rappers (or bands) specific to the area. Like St. Louis would have a Nelly shirt, LA would have, well any number, as would New York, Atlanta could have Ludacris.

I'm not really up to date on my rappers, so if anyone else knows rappers specific to a team location, put it in here.

im thinking for my rosters going with the starters. then adding created payers and members/actors/rappers. what do you guys think

That could work. Also, couldn't we have multiple rosters available. We can include one in the actual project, and then make others available in the d/l section. Like maybe a celebrity version and a members version. Of course, anyone can add whatever rosters are available in the d/l section.

Just throwing that out there. I have no idea how hard it would be to create multiple rosters.

in my rosters i went with about 15 to 20 players on the team/in farm system + mebers in the forums/rappers/actors/celebrities. Im thinking of keeping the mlb teams but changing their names ex. Boston Ballas and Houston Hustle

Ah ok. Now, I need to get on the ball trying to get some jersey ideas going.

<shameless plug>

Don't forget people, you have untill November 17th to submit any art for this project (jersey's, CTS's, Logo's, etc.) in this thread.

</shameless plug>

yeah thats gangsta enough :lol: if your up to logos you can. i can also google them r i can ask someone else

Well, maybe we can split it up. We need to figure out team names for everyone. Not only do we need the logos (like the STL or NY) but pictures (like the "birds on the bat").

well im gonna get teams to you tomorrow. ill post them either here or pm.

then from their figure it out. i need massive help though with the rosters. basically player names - urbanized

and then celebrity caps

OK, just let me know what celebs we need, and I'll see if I can find pics.

I hope thats what you meant by "caps"...screen captures..lol.

Well, maybe we can split it up. We need to figure out team names for everyone. Not only do we need the logos (like the STL or NY) but pictures (like the "birds on the bat").

AL

Baltimore Bangaz

Boston Ballas

Chicago Gang Bustas

Cleveland Indian Killaz

Detroit Riot

Kansas City Stars

West End Rengade (LA)

TWin City Thugz

New York Bomb Squad

East Bay Bullies (Oakland)

Seattle Supermen

Tampa Bay Terror Squad

Texas Heaters

Toronto Ice

NL

Arizona Ambush

A-Town Thugs (atlanta)

Wayland Ave. Warriors(Chicago)

Cincinnati Red Guns

Colorado Chillers

Miami Pasadores (florida)

Houston Hustle

Los Angeles Southland Sinners

Milwaukee Beers

New York Nightmare

P-Town Prisoners (philly)

Pittsburgh Pimps

St. Lunatics

San Diego Street Rats

San Francisco Ruthless Aggression (sp?)

Washington Bullets

i give credit to KC, RonMexico, People who posted ideas on my roster bord and people who psted on the fantasy team bord

Well, here is the T-shirt & jeans combo.

Colon looks ok...

street001sl5.png

Figgins is a lil tight...

street002ra1.png

Finley is REALLY bad tho...

street003qp1.png

:wtf:

EDIT: I believe this (well Finley's legwarmers...lol) can be fixed by giving everybody low socks. on any CAP's we may wanna give them big lower bodies, too.

I'm no expert, but I'm wondering if it's at all possible to sag the uniform pant by painting the top section of the pant image the bottom of the jersey? Does that make sense?

...and if this project is based on voting, my vote goes to Milwaukee Malt Liquor, but I may be biased because it was my idea ;).

I'm no expert, but I'm wondering if it's at all possible to sag the uniform pant by painting the top section of the pant image the bottom of the jersey? Does that make sense?

...and if this project is based on voting, my vote goes to Milwaukee Malt Liquor, but I may be biased because it was my idea ;).

I dunno how well that will work, because any twisting, bending, any movement at the waist, the shirt and "shirt tail" would not match up.

Archived